Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what team would you pick with everyone fit?

I would have liked 433. It's not so much the names as the system for me. But as Pellegrini doesn't seem to want that, I'd be tempted to go two genuine strikers then whatever 4 in midfield he thinks works. Whatever it takes for him to get the team playing 'his way' with his balance. If that means dropping deBruyne & Sterling, or dropping Silva & Yaya, whatever HE wants. I don't think he can consistently deliver otherwise & I think he's pandering to us & the media because we get twatted in the champs lg when he plays his way.

Roll on next season, predictable dog shit football with a fucking rubbish organised defence, it's fucking comedy watching us at the minute.

But hey he loves the club so everything is alright.

Not even bothered we get beat these days as you can see it happening week after week.

The question the owners need to ask is whether Pellegrini is now jeopardising next season's participation in the CL. If the answer is yes then they need to fire Manuel now and get Patrick back as caretaker asap.

it is a question that needs looking at definitely as we are going backwards at a rate of notts

looking at the next 5 league games

Sunderland (h) - should win
Leicester (a) - loss
watford (a) - loss
everton (h) draw/possible loss
Palace (h) win

by feb we could be in trouble and really struggling to stay in the top 4 unless there is a big turn around

The question the owners need to ask is whether Pellegrini is now jeopardising next season's participation in the CL. If the answer is yes then they need to fire Manuel now and get Patrick back as caretaker asap.
Serious question from someone who thought MP should have been sacked last summer for Ancelotti.

What credentials does Viera have that makes anyone think he can do better than MP?

I thought Carrager was a numpty yet even before the game he realised were our problems would be. Pellers has made the same mistakes OVER and OVER again and that is criminal at this level.
Over and over and over.

Mistakes can be made but when you make the same ones over and over again you are either shit at your job or you're an idiot!

Ah so I'm not supposed to post at all..

That makes it more fun.

In fairness to billy if all posters were like him, getting it wrong time and time again but still having the brass neck to come on here and pretend they have some knowledge of the game we would all be happier, deluded but happier

Stephen fry has depression a village idiot doesn't, wear a hat with a D on the front and tell anyone who will listen that all is good were still in the fa cup

In fairness to billy if all posters were like him, getting it wrong time and time again but still having the brass neck to come on here and pretend they have some knowledge of the game we would all be happier, deluded but happier

Stephen fry has depression a village idiot doesn't, wear a hat with a D on the front and tell anyone who will listen that all is good were still in the fa cup

;)

Serious question from someone who thought MP should have been sacked last summer for Ancelotti.

What credentials does Viera have that makes anyone think he can do better than MP?

It's a poor argument let's keep a poor manager because the alternative may also be poor, I am finding it hard to think how any other manager could do any worse, what does pellegrini actually bring to the table

It's a poor argument let's keep a poor manager because the alternative may also be poor, I am finding it hard to think how any other manager could do any worse, what does pellegrini actually bring to the table
You think Viera could guide us to a top 4 finish from this position? I don't. I think Pellegrini will though. And I also think that we as a fan base should know that no one wins the League in December, or even April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.