Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people were praising him midweek because he made nice comments on pep :-)

Tbf he said a lot of nice stuff about the club, has won a couple of trophies & might yet win a few more. He's now almost certainly going (if he doesn't I'm going to cut my own head off) but it will as likely be much worse if we sack him for a caretaker. We are stuck with him & he is stuck with us. So we might as well just go balls out between us.

Completely and utterly clueless, how many times has he shown any sort of tactical ability since his 442 was found out? He's extremely lucky we're treating this season as a write off.

I really don't know what the solution is but the team is badly underachieving. The players' mental strength is something that I continue to question and they certainly fucked up tonight in ways that the must make the manager very frustrated. However, I think he got his team shape, tactics and selection wrong. Some of that comes with hindsight but not entirely: we debated on this thread earlier in week not playing both KDB and Sterling and he should have been brave enough to do that; with hindsight, I would suggest he could have gone further and had both Sterling and Navas start the game, with all of Yaya, Dinho and Delph also starting, sitting back and flooding the midfield. He won't do that though.

Based on results, I have passed the tipping point and it is time for him to go but, practically speaking, sacking him now does not look very viable.

If we don't get CL does Pep still come because Pellegrini is in danger of fucking this up big time.

Half arsed sort of performance. Only pulled our fingers out in the last 10.

Injuries have screwed us. BUT whoever sanctioned pushing Dzeko and Jovetic out the door without replacing them needs firing. Its painful watching Aguero labour.

If we don't get CL does Pep still come because Pellegrini is in danger of fucking this up big time.

Half arsed sort of performance. Only pulled our fingers out in the last 10.
he better fucking come regardless of CL, if not then we are playing very dangerous game here

I tell you what happens in training...they dick about in front of the cameras....piss about with Chappie...jog about a bit......and then stand around in a circle listening to stories from Manuel about how we need to slow the game down.

Injuries have screwed us. BUT whoever sanctioned pushing Dzeko and Jovetic out the door without replacing them needs firing. Its painful watching Aguero labour.

Dzeko wanted to leave and jovetic was taking up a bed that could be used by someone more in need

Pellegrini needs to go. Should have been sacked after last season to be honest, but I get that we didn't do it because we want Pep... but really, I cannot wait for Pellegrini to go, he doesn't inspire or motivate anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.