Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cannot believe he has said "we did better than arsenal tonight."

he is deluded......we were comfortably second best....we had some possession but where arsenal wanted us to have it in a part of the pitch that wasn't dangerous and we were a disgrace defensively and it could have bee 4 or 5

he is either lying, blinkered or clueless

Hallelujah!

There's plenty plenty plenty to fucking fix make no mistakes. But the idea that sacking Pellegrini NOW is the answer is just laughable. Simpletons knee jerking on an internet forum, nothing else.

Ha ha you don't even know what the word knee jerking means, quality

Hallelujah!

There's plenty plenty plenty to fucking fix make no mistakes. But the idea that sacking Pellegrini NOW is the answer is just laughable. Simpletons knee jerking on an internet forum, nothing else.
Aye because it's never worked for any club ever before had it?

Okay give me hope, explain to me the qualities manuel has based on last season and this and then tell me which of those qualities paddy doesn't have
I can't do that as the two are not comparible. One has managed in La Liga and the Premier League, the other has managed a youth team and an MLS team for 1 month. I don't know what Viera's managerial qualities at the top level are.

Hallelujah!

so what's Pellegrini going to do about it, starting tomorrow so we beat Sunderland? Because he hasn't fucking done it for 18 months, and just maybe somebody else might fucking do just one thing that sparks the players into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.