Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question from someone who thought MP should have been sacked last summer for Ancelotti.

What credentials does Viera have that makes anyone think he can do better than MP?

None really but no serious manager is going to take the job for half a season. Patrick may be in Pep's backroom staff so demoting him would be no problem. And to be honest almost anyone could do a better job than MP.

None really but no serious manager is going to take the job for half a season. Patrick may be in Pep's backroom staff so demoting him would be no problem. And to be honest almost anyone could do a better job than MP.
Guus Huddink would have taken it.

It's a poor argument let's keep a poor manager because the alternative may also be poor, I am finding it hard to think how any other manager could do any worse, what does pellegrini actually bring to the table

With this Pep situation, & all the other sackees on the horizon I just don't see how we can find anyone suitable.

Jesus. Are you including turtle neck in that?

Over and over and over.

Mistakes can be made but when you make the same ones over and over again you are either shit at your job or you're an idiot!
This is always my biggest criticism of Pellers, just not learning, or straight out refusing to acknowledge very obvious problems. I mean pundits are quite literally pointing out what our weaknesses & problems are, and have been now for years for some of the problems, yet we just plow on as though they'll fix themselves.

Plan A. Not working? Have some more of Plan A.

I mean I think when Kompany is back & Aguero stays fit then Plan A will do enough to keep us top 4 (here's hoping) & could even stumble us into a title challenge again if we're lucky - but it's pretty crap to watch seen as everyone has figured out how to counter Plan A nowadays.

You think Viera could guide us to a top 4 finish from this position? I don't. I think Pellegrini will though. And I also think that we as a fan base should know that no one wins the League in December, or even April.

Hallelujah!

There's plenty plenty plenty to fucking fix make no mistakes. But the idea that sacking Pellegrini NOW is the answer is just laughable. Simpletons knee jerking on an internet forum, nothing else.

You think Viera could guide us to a top 4 finish from this position? I don't. I think Pellegrini will though. And I also think that we as a fan base should know that no one wins the League in December, or even April.

Okay give me hope, explain to me the qualities manuel has based on last season and this and then tell me which of those qualities paddy doesn't have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.