Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallelujah!

There's plenty plenty plenty to fucking fix make no mistakes. But the idea that sacking Pellegrini NOW is the answer is just laughable. Simpletons knee jerking on an internet forum, nothing else.

i agree that sacking him now is not the answer but he is not making that easy at present........we are in a race to finish in the top 4 make no mistake about it without a huge change in performances which needs in some part at least to come from the manager and how he is setting us up.

i saw you said before that you would have started sterling up front and i agree but I'm not sure i would have had the 5 behind that you suggested......definitely silva however but I'm not sure with the others

Unfortunately the first thing Pep ned to sort out (if we get him) is our woeful defensive set up (which is purely down to MP) and in this sense he has taken us drastically backwards

so what's Pellegrini going to do about it, starting tomorrow so we beat Sunderland? Because he hasn't fucking done it for 18 months, and just maybe somebody else might fucking do just one thing that sparks the players into it.

My money and my faith is still in Pellegrini to win the league. Apologies for that. I realise it's not a popular opinion. Then again I rarely give up on seasons in December!

I can't do that as the two are not comparible. One has managed in La Liga and the Premier League, the other has managed a youth team and an MLS team for 1 month. I don't know what Viera's managerial qualities at the top level are.

What are pellegrinis qualities that you are seeing?

Hallelujah!

There's plenty plenty plenty to fucking fix make no mistakes. But the idea that sacking Pellegrini NOW is the answer is just laughable. Simpletons knee jerking on an internet forum, nothing else.
Agree with this post. Viera to come in is just silly.

What I would say however is if we have Pep lined up & in the bag, then why not announce it? Seems the players are disillusioned with what's going on as it is. Announce that Pep will take over next season & make it clear to the players that they're playing for their places next season. Give them a reason to sort it out themselves if Pellegrini can't manage it himself.

There would be nothing knee jerk about sacking Pellegrini. 5 defeats already this season? At what stage do the owners decide enough is enough? If the champions league is the holy grail then we had better get someone in who will make sure we actually qualify for it. Can't see Pep coming if there's no champions league football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.