Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accept what is in front of me? £800 seasoncard, added extras for cup games, never mind away games, sometimes skint because of money coming out for City so can't do other things in life, best quality team in the league even when we have injured stars, playing the worst football since Pearce was here, boring boring slow passing game, appalling defending, I expect a damn sight more for my money so no I won't fucking accept what's in front of me, no.

Unfortunately you will see more of it this season because our players are not prepared to do what is required often enough and our manager isn't up to the task either.

We have most things right at the club except how to prepare and execute exciting winning football on match days.

That only comes if a new manager is prepared to change the mentality of the squad as whatever message the current one is sending it clearly isn't registering.

Picked up 15 points from first 5 games and have picked up only 17 points from the next 12
we were also on +11 goal difference after those first 5 games. Currently have +14.

The goals have dried up and the defence has opened shop.

He gets it wrong from the start in almost every game...its like he just chucks names at a dartboard to see who will start then changes it to the team that should have started after the 60th minute.

Also what does Brian Kidd do?

Picked up 15 points from first 5 games and have picked up only 17 points from the next 12
we were also on +11 goal difference after those first 5 games. Currently have +14.

The goals have dried up and the defence has opened shop.

He gets it wrong from the start in almost every game...its like he just chucks names at a dartboard to see who will start then changes it to the team that should have started after the 60th minute.

Also what does Brian Kidd do?
WTF has Brian Kidd got to do with it

If you give a manager a contract and let him keep his job what message does this give? If players underperform and are not dropped or sold what message does this give? We are encouraging failure and apathy

I would agree with you if he was staying next season, but we have seen many times at City, that just changing the manager for a.n. other doesn't often work.

If he's still here & Pep isn't, next season, we are royally fucked, but I just don't see how we can actually get rid of him at this point. We can't reclaim Vieira from NYC, that would destroy everything re them politically, they are the whingiest saddest fucks on the planet & make scousers look alright, Kiddo is a proven failure as a manager.

We are suffering from Pep doing 3 years at Bayern & us planning for him.

I really don't watching us at the moment. So easy to play against no attacking patterns no cutting edge and defensively awful.

By the end of the season Pellegrini's successful season 2 years ago will be written off as a fluke as the longer he has this team the worse it gets.

I am pretty certain, but hope to be proved wrong, that we will win nothing this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.