Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard it all now,Lescott was a great defender !!! Fuck me...he was for Everton but not for us,looked like Bambi on ice all the time,get Mike Bassett in for this Saturday or at least play his formation.........4-4 fucking 2 !!!

Heard it all now,Lescott was a great defender !!! Fuck me...he was for Everton but not for us,looked like Bambi on ice all the time,get Mike Bassett in for this Saturday or at least play his formation.........4-4 fucking 2 !!!

The best pairing we have had at CB in the last five seasons was VK and Joleoninho! Jole might not have been the consummate footballer but he was a fuckin' good defender when defending was needed. It might well have been Vinnie's presence, like it appears to be with all our other CBs, and we might have paid over the odds for Jole but he could defend.

There aren't many in the pro Pellegrini camp anymore, mate. Mostly just a resignation that he's here for the rest of the season and let's deal with it as best we can.

Agree most have woken up and smelled the rancid coffee but what concerns me most is missing out on top four which would be disastrous. Whether it would effect Pep's appointment or not I don't know. But the reality is Arsenal, Leicester and Spurs all look capable of finishing above us which leaves us with little room for maneuver especially if United get rid of LVG.

The best pairing we have had at CB in the last five seasons was VK and Joleoninho! Jole might not have been the consummate footballer but he was a fuckin' good defender when defending was needed. It might well have been Vinnie's presence, like it appears to be with all our other CBs, and we might have paid over the odds for Jole but he could defend.

I'm not taking this away from the MP thread,but it's about opinions,I never rated him sorry

He almost cost us the title against QPR

Main problem is a lot of teams now know defend deep work hard and you always get at least 2 to 3 good chances and the players believe it especially with the quality players that most teams have in this league.

Maybe, but it's all relative to expectations.
In 2012 & 2014 the records show that we were Champions, but did we actually win them or other teams lose it ie rags 4:4 against Everton, or slippery Steve against Chelsea. Let's not also forget the rags loss against Wigan (fecking pie eaters) or the Scouse draw v Palace.
So, as I m listening to AC/DC at this moment, I'm not despondent, just thinking, it ain't the Jack
Believe.

Hahaha

For those wanting him gone, you will get your wish soon enough but if you think a new manager can suddenly turn lazy players into something they are not you are in for a shock.

Yet again we saw players unwilling to take responsibility, players unwilling to do the dirty work off the ball and players unwilling to track their runners.

Buck stops with the manager and it isn't good enough but at some point, the players have to pull their collective fucking fingers out and i include Kun, Merlin etc in that.

Im genuinely fucking angry at 60 minutes of that performance last night and the sheer lack of professionalism shown by some.

For those wanting him gone, you will get your wish soon enough but if you think a new manager can suddenly turn lazy players into something they are not you are in for a shock.

Yet again we saw players unwilling to take responsibility, players unwilling to do the dirty work off the ball and players unwilling to track their runners.

Buck stops with the manager and it isn't good enough but at some point, the players have to pull their collective fucking fingers out and i include Kun, Merlin etc in that.

Im genuinely fucking angry at 60 minutes of that performance last night and the sheer lack of professionalism shown by some.
To a point, yes. But, I can't believe we just have a lazier group of players than most.

Good managers get the most out of players, and ensure they are motivated. He isn't doing that. A better manager would. Certain players are letting him down, but he makes poor decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.