Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is he going to be remembered for? Winning the league with Mancini's squad, being left behind by Chelsea, ruining our defence, and having lost 5 games prior to Christmas - whic no team has done and then gone on to win the league!

The man is a fraud, I can not understand any remaining support that he has.

Just the one mistake. Could have been vital, I agree, but at the time I thought "Of all the fuckin' players to do that, I wouldn't have picked Joleoninho, to make a fuck of a simple defensive header!" He was still a solid CB for 99.99% of his time!

A good solid defender doing the bread and butter in his own area and with NDJ and Gaz Baz in front of him, but a ponderous fish out of water up on the halfway line and never comfortable enough in possession. I remember Ajax away when he was a rabbit caught in the headlights, and anyone as thinks he'd have made a difference against Spurs, Liverpool, Stoke etc this season is dreaming

What is he going to be remembered for? Winning the league with Mancini's squad, being left behind by Chelsea, ruining our defence, and having lost 5 games prior to Christmas - whic no team has done and then gone on to win the league!

I look forward to us finishing the season off in style and reminding you of such a ridiculous, short sighted post.

I look forward to us finishing the season off in style and reminding you of such a ridiculous, short sighted post.
You mean like we finished the season off last season? A run of games means fuck all when the season is over the hill! That could very well be the case.

Wake up.

Im struggling to disagree but again, i will point you in the direction of Ferrans quotes on how we will play and how we wont deviate from it regardless of some poor performances. In the meantime whilst we wait for pep hopefully and the players he wants to implement the plans, i expect if nothing else a bit of effort and pride from some of our so called stars and for them to do the basics right.

Fair enough, and again I will point out that if Pellegrini were not fully invested in Soriano's "philosophy" he wouldn't have been appointed in the first place, so deflecting culpability for the ongoing defensive shambles onto our CEO just won't wash

You mean like we finished the season off last season? A run of games means fuck all when the season is over the hill! That could very well be the case.

Wake up.

Any chance of seeing how we finish the season off before giving it the billy big bollocks speech?

In a nutshell. And by the end of the season everyone will be agreeing with you.

Fair enough, and again I will point out that if Pellegrini were not fully invested in Soriano's "philosophy" he wouldn't have been appointed in the first place, so deflecting culpability for the ongoing defensive shambles onto our CEO just won't wash

Im not deflecting it mate, just making the point that we are in the process of developing our style of play and he is adamant that it will take time.

That said and i actually agree with him, i cant forgive players just not doing the basics and I wont accept a manager who continually picks those players either.

Pointing out that something people are continually complaining about (our high defensive line) is something which is part of a core set of ideals that the club want to adhere to is not the same as "deflecting culpability".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.