Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
but we aren't, and we have 2 trophies thanks to him.

Stiff little Whinger more like.
If he wasn't 't so stubborn I would warm to him more. There was no one celebrating more than me season before last but last season with his 2 in midfield with Ya Ya one of them and continually rotating the defence, daft team selections and giving up on the cups did piss me off a lot. And him and the team taking the likes of Burnley and Hull so lightly also cost us dearly.
If he sets the team up properly this season and doesn't tit about then I for one will be happy.

Can't watch on my phone, what has he said about new signings?

regarding the likes of sterling, delph, unal and roberts he said they're all young, have the capacity to improve and become great with city. Seemed to me like roberts and unal will go on loan or eds as he mentioned that 'we will see' how they get on and decide their future to be able to play. Patrick can continue his development by playing football and also doing that with us (?)

Future signings he said we won't close the transfer window until the 1st september. Not trying to rush our signings, we don't want to rush to buy players and make sure they are important players to improve our squad.

If he wasn't 't so stubborn I would warm to him more. There was no one celebrating more than me season before last but last season with his 2 in midfield with Ya Ya one of them and continually rotating the defence, daft team selections and giving up on the cups did piss me off a lot. And him and the team taking the likes of Burnley and Hull so lightly also cost us dearly.
If he sets the team up properly this season and doesn't tit about then I for one will be happy.

I agree, I just don't see the point of dragging it all back up before we've even kicked a ball in anger. He's here all season regardless so some people will just have to stomach it.

regarding the likes of sterling, delph, unal and roberts he said they're all young, have the capacity to improve and become great with city. Seemed to me like roberts and unal will go on loan or eds as he mentioned that 'we will see' how they get on and decide their future to be able to play. Patrick can continue his development by playing football and also doing that with us (?)

Future signings he said we won't close the transfer window until the 1st september. Not trying to rush our signings, we don't want to rush to buy players and make sure they are important players to improve our squad.

Thanks mate, appreciated.

Guardiola has apparently signed for City, reported by tancredi and BeinSports. Also previously speculated by Dimarzio. That said, I really hope Pellegrini goes out swinging, leaving behind a legacy and moving on to bigger and better things.

I have a hunch, that Pellegrini may follow frank lampard to the MLS and start managing our sister club NYCFC.

Alot of stick with my post, some justified, with me missing out on Aguero's crucial goal to make it a 4-2 defeat. I can't understand how our fan base are okay with what happened last season, when we are a club of the same calibre as Madrid, Barca or Bayern.

Tactically, it was a 4411, or a 4231 with one Ball winning midfielder and one Playmaker, or Box to Box. I don't think Yaya is box to box anymore. Maybe I am wrong, and alot of posters do not agree with my extreme views with him.
He has games where he looks lazy and not interested and other games unplayable. Your entitles to your opinion, but possibly start with in my opinion. As soon as you start speaking for everyone your in trouble. Welcome to BM btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.