Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of which was entirely down to Kolarov's horrendous defending and the other was about VK getting done in the air so what point are you actually making?

That the demichellis substitution actually invited them on more. I thought that was a very negative change.

Do you ever stop whinging? Lol, cheer up were top.

If you read the others posts I've made on the result etc I haven't been whinging at all. Im relatively happy with the result with Aguero and Silva out. I just thought that sub said to United, we aren't bothered about winning now so over to you. But as we didn't look like scoring for the whole of the second half I suppose it wouldn't have mattered what he did because we wouldn't have scored anyway.

To be fair I was happy with a point away at swamp after that performance.... I thought kelechi should of been brought on around the 70th min mark.... Apart from that I don't think pellegrini could of done much different.

He said it was a good point and we can defend when we need to

Vinny was asked if they had to clear the air and he said not really it was just a difference of opinion about him playing for belgium but made a point of saying when he pulls on any shirt he gives his all for club and country

Thought he got the team wrong to start with - Yaya hasn't had a decent game starting in that more advanced role for about three years. If he wanted to play Fernando and Fernandinho, then he should have bitten the bullet and left him out. Navas should have been in from the start.

No real problem with the substitions he made.

Would have liked to see Yaya removed instead of Sterling for Navas, but other than that he set the team up great.

Acknowledged it was going to be a tough match, and decided to not lose as first priority rather than winning. Nice to know he has that in his locker & that the players have that in their locker.

Smiled seeing Demi coming on to counter Fellaini. Played a game of chess today & got the result he wanted.

Thought he got the team wrong to start with - Yaya hasn't had a decent game starting in that more advanced role for about three years. If he wanted to play Fernando and Fernandinho, then he should have bitten the bullet and left him out. Navas should have been in from the start.

No real problem with the substitions he made.

This, it was the laborious way in which yaya limps about the place, combined with bony doing nowt, that gave them masses of easy space to work with around the middle... it would have been worse still if fernandinho wasn't such an energetic performer. Yaya should have come on at the 60th minute mark(and this should start being a regular thing at his age now), and KDB should have been playing that position.

Just imagine you are on the pitch in an advanced role, are you going to break your neck trying to push them, if the next man is just dragging himself around the pitch? Its about more than just his suitability for a role, its also about what it does to the way the team approach the game.

Clearly yaya is not to be upset...

I've seen fernando a few times this season now, and he seems much more dependable, so yaya clearly isn't indispensable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.