Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
If it is true about Pep and City, and we have to wait a season, I'll take that season.

LoveCity said:
Our rivals will piss themselves if we appoint Vieira. This fantasy he'd be the new Guardiola is just that IMO. For every 1 Guardiola, there will be 49 who can't reproduce the impact he had. Vieira's U21 team has noticeable flaws and is there anything that sets Vieira above other U21 coaches in the same league (other than being a famous footballer)? At least have Vieira go and get some experience at West Ham, Everton, Sunderland or somewhere. If we did appoint Vieira, it'd feels like we're trying to repeat what Barcelona did to the letter but the circumstances are so much different. This idea of doing everything 'from within' is at least 5 years too early IMO. Right now we should be trying to make our stamp on the world with a top tactician to get us into the latter stages of the Champions League.

True in one sense LC but what gives Vieira a good chance is he use to working with egos (especially with him being captain of the Arsenal invincible side and winning the World Cup and European Championship with the French national side).

Blue Mist said:
jrb said:
blue underpants said:
Laurent Blanc will be available after tonight
Anybody fancy him?

Thought not:)

Klopp to PSG?

Klopp to the Dippers and Brenda to PSG ?

(Dont worry I was laughing my head off when I typed it !!)

If Pellegrini goes I wouldn't be too surprised if he ends up at PSG imo.

jrb said:
If it is true about Pep and City, and we have to wait a season, I'll take that season.
If there's a guarantee of him coming here. Otherwise we waste a year and attempt a squad rebuild then find out we're getting Koeman or Bodgers.

jrb said:

no way why to lose a year of development and rebuild the squad just to wait for something that MIGHT happen while Klopp is available....if that's the case go all in for Klopp...my fav is Klopp so i hope he will take over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.