Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Re: Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements

Dig up Alan Ball. Bet he'd do better even!

I would love to see Simeone here as I love the passion he brings to the game. I feel like its been too nice recently and we need to inject a bit of aggression back into our game.

That said I would be happy to see most of the names on here manage us bar Rodgers

CityLew99 said:
I would love to see Simeone here as I love the passion he brings to the game. I feel like its been too nice recently and we need to inject a bit of aggression back into our game.

That said I would be happy to see most of the names on here bar Rodgers

So you would be ok with DeNiro and Damocles as his number 2 ?

Well the short list just got a bit shorter, Diego Simeone sister and agent has said his extension to 2020 is 90 percent done.

Klopp will definitely stay at Dortmund.

City Watch @City_Watch · 1h 1 hour ago
Martin Samuel suggests Frank de Boer is the latest name on City's short-list and questions Txiki's signings.

If City’s next move is for De Boer it would at least make sense. He is Dutch and the Barcelona system City are so desperate to emulate is, in essence, orange, not red and blue. De Boer has won four straight Dutch titles but is unlikely to make it five because Ajax trail PSV Eindhoven by 11 points.
He impressed the City hierarchy when facing them in the Champions League group stage in 2012 — Ajax won at home and drew away but were the best side both times — and his teams play in a cultured, attacking manner. De Boer was considered when Roberto Mancini left, although the final two-man short-list comprised Pellegrini and Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...chester-City-spend-172m-on.html#ixzz3Uh42Nvfo
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It wouldn't surprise me to see De Boer.

Simeone all day long. With our financial clout we are always going to have top players. Top players with fight and passion added in - unstoppable.

Our players are too soft for Simeone's system.

There is no chance of Simeone managing City, not a chance.

I have a big feeling it will be Frank de Boer, he fits the Txiki vision in every way possible.

Imagine the Arsenal fans reaction knowing our number two is Bergkamp and Vieira is out youth team coach.

I wouldn't mind seeing Klopp at City but I am not convinced his mentality would suit City.

As our resident Bundesliga enthusiasts have noted, his Dortmund side flourished when everyone treated them as the underdog, now they are known as one of the powerhouses the tactics have struggled.

Plus I think the overhaul would have to be too great for us to play the football he would want us to play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.