Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Re: Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements

Damanino said:
Pep's reactions are worth watching. He cant wait for Barca to rip us apart. And we need to stick with Pelle to wait for him? Ahhh...
I know yeah fuck him for wanting a club he loves to do well let's keep getting ripped apart instead of getting him.

fablue said:
Simeone is signing an extension to his contract. They want him to be there for the new Atletico Stadium opening in 2017.

Pep... will he leave BM? Will he take another sabbatical year before signing for any other team?

Klopp will definitely stay at Dortmund.

Ancelotti will definitely stay at Madrid.

Rafa Benitez will probably return to LFC

As you see... all roads lead to Brendan

bonespost said:
Jorge Sampaoli

If he could speak English, definitely a consideration.

He will be in European football soon and I can see him impressing big time.

welsh_andy said:
fablue said:
Simeone is signing an extension to his contract. They want him to be there for the new Atletico Stadium opening in 2017.

Pep... will he leave BM? Will he take another sabbatical year before signing for any other team?

Klopp will definitely stay at Dortmund.

Ancelotti will definitely stay at Madrid.

Rafa Benitez will probably return to LFC

As you see... all roads lead to Brendan

I will stop watching City if that man ever becomes our manager. I will resume again the day he leaves. I'd rather Gary Neville managed us.

Daz_Blue said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 6m6 minutes ago
Soriano on Pellegrini: "In football you can't say anything until the end of the season."

Translated as "If he doesn't win us the league, he's toast".

Chippy_boy said:
Daz_Blue said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 6m6 minutes ago
Soriano on Pellegrini: "In football you can't say anything until the end of the season."

Translated as "If he doesn't win us the league, he's toast".

He's toast then

last 2 weeks..the ever so illuminated media have been telling us how pathetic the premier league teams have been doing in europe last 3-4 seasons and how well they were doing between 2004 -2010... but one thing they deliberately leave out....the common denominators of those halycon days...rafa benitez...jose mourinho..ferguson...forget the rest of europe they were competing with each other... you will never hear the media mention benitez..infact english clubs have appeared in 10 european finals from 2005 up to now...benitez n fergie 3 each...avram grant..di matteo..n hodgson...n wenger..maybe the coaches at the top end of premier league not good enough...except mourinho but psg were always likely to emerge just like city and chelsea themselves after all that investment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.