Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Re: Ancelotti to City??

IWasHere said:
Can't see madrid sacking him, no top managers are available atm

He is good as gone mate, even Perez was unsure about keeping him on last season and it looks like he has been proved correct.

It's becoming common knowledge that Madrid want to do a Barca and promote Zidane from within.

the originalkippaxman said:
Shock horror press do there best to unsettle the team in run in for top 4 by leaking unsubstantial reports. Least it's better than what the press did to Mancini on eve of FA cup
What would Sky Itlalia have to gain from it?

Daz_Blue said:
cibaman said:
Can't be right, City would never let something like this get into the public domain.

I will not believe it until Begiristain has been spotted in a cafe with his agent.

City Watch @ city_watch 7m ago

Begristain spotted in greasy spoon cafe at the approach to Piccadilly Train Station with Ancelotti's agent .... {quote}

That's the clincher. Likes a cafe in which to conduct sensitive negotiations does our Txiki. It's definitely on.

sam-caddick said:
IWasHere said:

He is good as gone mate, even Perez was unsure about keeping him on last season and it looks like he has been proved correct.

It's becoming common knowledge that Madrid want to do a Barca and promote Zidane from within.

I think Zidane is nailed on but Madrid are such a huge name that they could poach a number of managers currently employed.

IWasHere said:
You say that as if Madrid is a well run club with really thoughtful changes to the team and/or management

I would of preferred for Pellegrini to at least see out his contract but for the short term Ancelotti is not a bad choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.