Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Re: Ancelotti to City??

The Italian press were stirring this up last week.

City briefed this was absolute horseshit.

They believe his agent is trying it on to drum up interest, because he knows could be out of a job.

Simeone, also a load of crap. A manager City have not gone anywhere near.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

They believe his agent is trying it on to drum up interest, because he knows could be out of a job.

I am just not convinced Txiki would go for him personally, he doesn't fit the direction and philosophy Txiki is trying to implement.

Very good manager but I would rather stick with Pellegrini if it meant giving us a better chance of securing Guardiola in 2016.

Can't help but think this is Ancelotti's agent making clubs aware of his availability at the end of the season.

No leaks will have come from City, and if we really were talking to him, we'd have put an NDA in place first. We got our fingers burned with Mancini's sacking, I doubt we would be so fucking naive again.
So either this has come from Ancelotti's people and is pure bullshit for the benefit of Real. Or it's mischief-making of the worst sort. The battle for top 4 is hotting up and suddenly there are stories that we are about to sack the manager. What better way to distract the manager and players.

<a class="postlink" href="http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/manchester-city-is-having-ongoing-conversations-with-carlo-ancelotti-the-latest/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciome ... he-latest/</a>

Does not say much atm but seems to be the place to watch.

Critical run in and destabilising manager talk. I cant believe people still fall for this sh*t.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

You mean a bit like Peller's agent has been doing with his 'Pellers Meets the Press' days and how great Naples is?

BobKowalski said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

You mean a bit like Peller's agent has been doing with his 'Pellers Meets the Press' days and how great Naples is?

I look forward to Ancelotti waxing lyrical about Manchester supposedly having a decent restaurant.

Gutted if its not true. So looks like either pep (no chance) or manuel stays?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
BobKowalski said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I look forward to Ancelotti waxing lyrical about Manchester supposedly having a decent restaurant.

so if not ancelotti, pep or simeone. Then who? Pellegrini for another year? till pep is available?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.