Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Re: Ancelotti to City??

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The Italian press were stirring this up last week.

City briefed this was absolute horseshit.

They believe his agent is trying it on to drum up interest, because he knows could be out of a job.

Simeone, also a load of crap. A manager City have not gone anywhere near.
If it's true that we're looking for a new manager after having a sort of title win hangover, then how long will it take before the penny drops and Txiki figures out the players are at fault?

tolmie's hairdoo said:

They believe his agent is trying it on to drum up interest, because he knows could be out of a job.

thanks for your comments mate! ; )

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Di Marzio has just linked a youtube video. We must be balls deep on this one ;)

It's not going to happen. If we finish in the top four then, IMHO, MP will see out his contract.

Blue Mooner said:
Critical run in and destabilising manager talk. I cant believe people still fall for this sh*t.

Why oh why would an Italian journalist have any interest in destabilising City? I'm a believer in an anti-City bias in the English media, but this is just paranoia. Di Marzio is an Italian, the best transfer source in Europe, and reports what he learns from his network of contacts. He was the first to break such news as Fernandinho to City, Jovetic to City, Sinclair to Villa, Maicon to City and Pellegrini in line to replace Mancini. Not always right, just most of the time, and his accuracy rate far surpasses any source in this country.

LoveCity said:
Blue Mooner said:
Critical run in and destabilising manager talk. I cant believe people still fall for this sh*t.

Why oh why would an Italian journalist have any interest in destabilising City? I'm a believer in an anti-City bias in the English media, but this is just paranoia. Di Marzio is an Italian, the best transfer source in Europe, and reports what he learns from his network of contacts. He was the first to break such news as Fernandinho to City, Jovetic to City, Sinclair to Villa, Maicon to City and Pellegrini in line to replace Mancini. Not always right, just most of the time, and his accuracy rate far surpasses any source in this country.

Have to agree with this.

McfcMK said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

If it's true that we're looking for a new manager after having a sort of title win hangover, then how long will it take before the penny drops and Txiki figures out the players are at fault?
What part of this is absolute horseshit did you not understand

Marvin said:
McfcMK said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

City have been bullshitting a few times in recent times (Mangala transfer fee for example) so I'm taking anything they say with a pinch of salt.

McfcMK said:
Marvin said:
McfcMK said:
City have been bullshitting a few times in recent times (Mangala transfer fee for example) so I'm taking anything they say with a pinch of salt.

I'm all ears mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.