Discussion: Txiki Begiristain (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B\connellblue said:
Txiki leaving barca didn't exactly hinder them but it sure as fuck did us. Diabolical transfer record so far. think he should get the bullet as well as Pellers. Holistic my hole, fucking ballistic more like it!

He should be looked at IMO!

B\connellblue said:
Txiki leaving barca didn't exactly hinder them but it sure as fuck did us. Diabolical transfer record so far. think he should get the bullet as well as Pellers. Holistic my hole, fucking ballistic more like it!

Fernandinho - Excellent. (Just in poor form this season due to trying to do the work of players around him for so long)
Negredo - Excellent. (Unlucky injury, knocked confidence but excellent)
Navas - Good buy last season (out of form this season)
Mangala - Great potential
Willy - Would have preferred younger keeper with more potential
Lampard - Clever signing
Sagna - Could have done better but was free so made sense
Fernando - Nah

CitizenTID said:
B\connellblue said:

Fernandinho - Excellent. (Just in poor form this season due to trying to do the work of players around him for so long)
Lampard - Clever signing
Fernando - Nah
will come good.

Got to go .
Garry Cook was better than him .
Fucking hell this guys dragging us backwards .

CitizenTID said:
B\connellblue said:

Lampard - Clever signing
Fernando - Nah

So every signing has a negative, not a ringing endorsement that

hilts said:
CitizenTID said:
B\connellblue said:

Lampard - Clever signing
Fernando - Nah

So every signing has a negative, not a ringing endorsement that
Negredo was a very good signing, and sold for a nice fee.
Nando is shite
Navas is somewhere in the middle.
Lamps was free and helped us early in the season, it's the manager who doesn't want to play him
Sagna was free, we should have gone for someone younger though as his wages are still high
Willy is a cheap flop
Mangala needs more game time. Not worth the price but could be a good defender,

Fernandinho - solid midfielder, an improvement on the Barry we had in his final season but nowhere near worth 30m.

Jovetic - flop, not suited to the fast paced PL and always seems to be injured.

Negredo - He looked a top buy but homesickness kicked in and it forced us to sell, to be fair to Txiki he recouped back more than what we originally payed for him.

Fernando - Absolute shocking buy.

Caballero - He looks to have helped Joe's form and for 5m for what was one of La Liga's best goalkeepers wasn't too bad.

Demichelis - Very good purchase and one of our best buys in the Mansour era considering what we payed for him, not convinced we should have extended his contract considering his age though.

Navas - Shocking signing, Europa League level.

Mangala - Jury is still massively out for me, I think he will improve but I don't think he will ever be a 30m-40m defender.

Sagna - Pointless signing, he has come here for a final pay cheque whilst we should have gone for someone younger with the intention of him eventually replacing Zaba.

Lampard - Decent signing but considering we have pointed to him at 37 years of age to bail us out of a hole on numerous occasions just sums up the club at the moment.

Txiki will be given this summer but saying that if we finish outside the top 4 he will be the first person sacked.

Same team/manager that won the title plus some new additions - Txiki didn't kick a ball in either season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.