Sagna Free
Lampard Free

Out:
Negredo £25m
Garcia £12m (Rising to £12.8m)
Rodwell £10.25m (rising to £13.25m)
Nastasic £8.5m
Huws £2.5m (rising to £3.25m)
Richards Loan (£3.5m fee potentially rising to £4.7m if he stays at Fiorentina)
Barry £2m
Lescott Released
Pantillimon Released
Wabara Released
Agyiri Released
Kennedy Released
Swan Released

Damocles said:
Cheers mate, will stick that in the first post as a reference.
I know he hasn't quite gone yet but you could include selling Negredo for a profit as well.

Agyiri was released? I wasn't under the impression he ever joined did he, I thought he's in the Right to Dream Academy?

spongebob123 said:
Agyiri was released? I wasn't under the impression he ever joined did he, I thought he's in the Right to Dream Academy?

Agyiri began his football career at the Right to Dream Academy in Ghana before signing for Manchester City in 2012, one of a growing number of Ghanaians who joined the English club from the Academy since a partnership began between them in 2010.[1] Upon signing with them he was rapidly sent to Portugal on loan with Manchester City feeder club Gil Vicente.[1]

He's at Atletico now

Atlético Clube de Portugal

There is a lot of knee jerk reactions based on the past 6/8 weeks results.

I agree that the manager should leave sooner rather than later, i have no faith in him and hope we win games these days rather than expect. But i don't get all this bitching about txiki. He has bought some decents players in last season that helped us win the league and a cup. This summer he had one hand tied behind his back and i think the mangala transfer is clouding people's judgement. He hasn't made the beat of starts but hopefully in the near future we will see him settle down into a class player. But it's not txiki's fault the manager keeps swapping and changing the defence which won't help mangala.

The fact we persist with 4-4-2 (i don't care what variance of the formation it is before anyone starts) is down the manager. The fact we can't settle on a starting 11 and stick to it is down the manager. The fact the players are lacking confidence and desire is down to the manager.

Txiki's signings have been decent without being spectacular but nobody was complaing about him last season with fernandinho and negredo on fire and demechelis turning into our most consistent defender.

Give him a summer where we have no restrictions amd if he still comes home with fernando level players then he needs questioning.

Do people think we are run by morons? There may be a slight chance they know what they are doing and have a plan in place, rather than making it up as we go along. Who knows, we may have taken the restrictions to get our house in order ready for messi and pep, nobody knows. But they're not idiots

Might be me, but when I look at the business done in a long list it actually isn't that bad. Decent prices for most of outgoings and most will have held value.

Bear in mind as well that he's had to balance getting nett spend correct then it's not been a disaster by any means, which to me reflects even worse on Manuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.