Disgrace???

oakiecokie said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
oakiecokie said:
Had nothing to do with that.If you bothered to read the MEN today,you would see a wonderful stort ref Bobby and the fans.Fuck all to do with an advert.So a local paper is running a story about disgruntled employees and suddenly its a negative non story.
Take the rough with the smooth.Thats what papers do,run good and shit stories.My daughter had a doll many years ago and aptly I can recognise the name of the doll on this forum with some people.
It was called Tiny Tears !!

It's not a coincidence that a good proportion of City fans think the MUEN is rag bias...it is

Do you work for them?

Fancy selling your story?

Are you pissed off that they have cut your subscription to the Red Issue?

Bbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaa.Another Tiny Tears,as I suspected.
By the way the Rags also think its the MCEN.Give over and get a life.Can`t take criticism,which it aint really doing as its only reporting on whats been relayed to them.
Bit like the Bobby pro story,but I bet you liked that really.

33eo9xy.jpg

IanBishopsHaircut said:
oakiecokie said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
13 and a half thousand posts it's a wonder you have time to do any professional writing at all...or are you one of the blokes that stands by the box and hands out the 'city edition' to commuters?

I'm thinking the latter

And I would suspect that the majority of the whiners complaining about the MEN are aged between 13 and 30,maybe pushing 35,never read it because they follow the other sheep.
It does help being retired so I have plenty of time on my hands.Can I assume that you possible work but come onto the Forum in "works time" ?

Who's throwing their rattle out now old man? ;-)

When you get to my age you`ve seen and heard it all before.My shoulders are broad so I wont lose any sleep slagging me off.I have all the time in the world to continue writing.
Just don`t understand the hatred towards our local paper when they are only reporting on something they`ve been given,in your eyes,something bad.In my eyes a shit disgruntled employee,which the majority of fans on here seem to think was taking the piss for reporting it.

SWP's back said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
oakiecokie said:
And I would suspect that the majority of the whiners complaining about the MEN are aged between 13 and 30,maybe pushing 35,never read it because they follow the other sheep.
It does help being retired so I have plenty of time on my hands.Can I assume that you possible work but come onto the Forum in "works time" ?

I don't mind the MEN to be fair but Oakie is a shareholder in it hence his staunch defence of it.

It wasn't obvious...at all...hahaha

I'm no cynic said:
oakiecokie said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
It's not a coincidence that a good proportion of City fans think the MUEN is rag bias...it is

Do you work for them?

Fancy selling your story?

Are you pissed off that they have cut your subscription to the Red Issue?

Bbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaa.Another Tiny Tears,as I suspected.
By the way the Rags also think its the MCEN.Give over and get a life.Can`t take criticism,which it aint really doing as its only reporting on whats been relayed to them.
Bit like the Bobby pro story,but I bet you liked that really.

33eo9xy.jpg

Not at all.I make my assumptions based on having read the MEN for decades,unlike some lambs who follow the sheep and can`t stand anything remotely with a negative spin on it.The same people probably have said fuck all about the positives we have been given over the Bobby story,over the last few days,including a very good article in todays issue.
Go on have a read and don`t let it worry you so much.

SWP's back said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
oakiecokie said:

I don't mind the MEN to be fair but Oakie is a shareholder in it hence his staunch defence of it.

And thats why I can afford to retire young man. ;)

oakiecokie said:
SWP's back said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

And thats why I can afford to retire young man. ;)

Good for you.

Its still a biased shit fucking rag though!

But, in a move branded ‘disgraceful’ by one furious member of staff, they have now been told they may have to buy the tickets at half price. City bosses said that the proposal was currently under consultation.

So. They haven't actually stopped the free ST's. Just a proposal at this stage which the club are discussing with staff members/representatives?

Not really a story at all is it?

ethan23 said:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-city-workers-accuse-bosses-4027224#.UaXtOGWNN2A.twitter

Manchester City have been accused of betraying their staff after plans to withdraw two free season tickets from salary packages came to light.

Workers at the Etihad have traditionally been given the tickets as a token of appreciation for their efforts on top of their salaries.

City are thought to be one of the only clubs in the Premier League to operate such a system. But, in a move branded ‘disgraceful’ by one furious member of staff, they have now been told they may have to buy the tickets at half price. City bosses said that the proposal was currently under consultation. The news was delivered to workers in a letter. One employee, who asked not to be named, questioned the club’s morals.

They said: “It has created a lot of unrest and I know a lot of people who have worked there years who are now contemplating leaving because of it.

“We always got two free season tickets which we all classed as part of our salaries.

“But now we have been told that we can still have two tickets but we will have to pay 50 per cent of the standard price for them. It’s disgraceful and no way to treat staff. It’s a betrayal.”

The worker also questioned the club’s priorities.

“They are spending millions on creating a new team in New York while effectively taking money out of the back pockets of their own staff in Manchester.

“And we are all wondering which level of staff this system starts at. I doubt Patrick Vieira is having to pay for tickets.”

The worker questioned the logic behind the move.

“It just smacks of bad management. The amount of money they will save from it would not be enough to pay (midfielder) Yaya Toure’s wages for two days. And although they announce sell-outs there are always empty seats.”

City, who have a waiting list for season cards, said the move was part of an ‘ongoing consultation’ with staff.

A spokesman added: “In order to fund enhancements of existing staff benefits or introduce wider, more flexible benefits it may be necessary to amend the way in which staff access season cards. In addition to financial compensation, staff would also have the opportunity to purchase season tickets at a discounted rate.”

Disgrace probably not mean probably especially in view of what many employees earn

However still a decent price and this sirt of thing has been going on for years in private industry where perks are being removed.

Reflect modern time but a disgrace no way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.