Disgrace???

The club say the scheme is part of an ongoing consultation with staff, saying: 'In order to fund enhancements of existing staff benefits or introduce wider, more flexible benefits it may be necessary to amend the way in which staff access season cards.

'In addition to financial compensation, staff would also have the opportunity to purchase season tickets at a discounted rate.'

So stop selling them on to people to make a fast book, you've been found out, now sod off.....!

Blue2112 said:
Gonna play devils advocate here and ask that if these season tickets have been a part of the employees contract on top of the salary then I think they have a right to complain if the tickets have been taken away. Surely it's just the same as saying we're going to pay you £500 less per year from now on. It's irrelevant what other clubs do or don't about their season tickets and their staff members.

I think I agree with this but a fairer way of doing this would be to phase it in for example employees who've worked there more than a year get to keep the bonus as long as they remain employed by the club and everyone else+newbs gets the new system

Stretford Born Blue said:
The club say the scheme is part of an ongoing consultation with staff, saying: 'In order to fund enhancements of existing staff benefits or introduce wider, more flexible benefits it may be necessary to amend the way in which staff access season cards.

'In addition to financial compensation, staff would also have the opportunity to purchase season tickets at a discounted rate.'

So stop selling them on to people to make a fast book, you've been found out, now sod off.....!

"In addition to financial compensation" are key words....

maybe the employees have a case to be pissed off ,but running to the muen is unforgivable,the club will not change its stance becouse someone has gone to the paper ,the actions of a rag (even if he or she is a blue its still very ragish)they all want f***ing off ,

Perhaps the fact that they are to receive "financial compensation" plus the opportunity to buy season tickets at a discount, which will be taken up by some and not by others, means that they will actually be better off with these proposals.

Are these fukers board or somert? pathetic rag tactics and it's only just the start of close season, just laugh at the poor bastrds.. TICKOLOUS TOCKOLOUS.

ethan23 said:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-city-workers-accuse-bosses-4027224#.UaXtOGWNN2A.twitter

Manchester City have been accused of betraying their staff after plans to withdraw two free season tickets from salary packages came to light.

Workers at the Etihad have traditionally been given the tickets as a token of appreciation for their efforts on top of their salaries.

City are thought to be one of the only clubs in the Premier League to operate such a system. But, in a move branded ‘disgraceful’ by one furious member of staff, they have now been told they may have to buy the tickets at half price. City bosses said that the proposal was currently under consultation. The news was delivered to workers in a letter. One employee, who asked not to be named, questioned the club’s morals.

They said: “It has created a lot of unrest and I know a lot of people who have worked there years who are now contemplating leaving because of it.

“We always got two free season tickets which we all classed as part of our salaries.

“But now we have been told that we can still have two tickets but we will have to pay 50 per cent of the standard price for them. It’s disgraceful and no way to treat staff. It’s a betrayal.”

The worker also questioned the club’s priorities.

“They are spending millions on creating a new team in New York while effectively taking money out of the back pockets of their own staff in Manchester.

“And we are all wondering which level of staff this system starts at. I doubt Patrick Vieira is having to pay for tickets.”

The worker questioned the logic behind the move.

It just smacks of bad management. The amount of money they will save from it would not be enough to pay (midfielder) Yaya Toure’s wages for two days. And although they announce sell-outs there are always empty seats.”

City, who have a waiting list for season cards, said the move was part of an ‘ongoing consultation’ with staff.

A spokesman added: “In order to fund enhancements of existing staff benefits or introduce wider, more flexible benefits it may be necessary to amend the way in which staff access season cards. In addition to financial compensation, staff would also have the opportunity to purchase season tickets at a discounted rate.”

It just smacks of pure greed. They should be glad to work at such a great place and they probably sell the ticket anyway. True city fans/employees would not say such crap. 50% off, i'd bite their arm off for such a discount. Basically 'Get lost and go and work elsewhere'

oakiecokie said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
oakiecokie said:
Hahaqhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahhaaaaaaaaa.
Dear oh dear oh dear.Such a disgrace that over the past 7 days they`ve done some brilliant work ref Bobby Manc and now they`re shit houses because they`ve had a fan on about something that sends shock waves onto this forum.
Only mard fucking City fans could come up with an agenda AGAIN !!!

That was an advert placed in the MUEN by Bobby Manc because it was a local paper...what the fuck has that got to do with them?

Had nothing to do with that.If you bothered to read the MEN today,you would see a wonderful stort ref Bobby and the fans.Fuck all to do with an advert.So a local paper is running a story about disgruntled employees and suddenly its a negative non story.
Take the rough with the smooth.Thats what papers do,run good and shit stories.My daughter had a doll many years ago and aptly I can recognise the name of the doll on this forum with some people.
It was called Tiny Tears !!

-- Wed May 29, 2013 3:12 pm --

BringBackSwales said:
I notice the daily fail is running with it as well now; well it's not like them to jump on a negative story about City is it?

-- Wed May 29, 2013 4:07 pm --

oakiecokie said:
Hahaqhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahhaaaaaaaaa.
Dear oh dear oh dear.Such a disgrace that over the past 7 days they`ve done some brilliant work ref Bobby Manc and now they`re shit houses because they`ve had a fan on about something that sends shock waves onto this forum.
Only mard fucking City fans could come up with an agenda AGAIN !!!

what the fuck are you on about?

We have some of those on this forum,that you can`t deny.Now .... if the cap fits ...

"If the cap fits" what you snide sod - that's at least 2 similar stories in a week from the muen, this one and the one about disabled carers - name me 2 similar ones this week having a pop at united? Also as you have been reading the muen for so long name me any time in its history when the main united reporter has been a Blue - not happened and never will

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.