Disgrace???

I know staff at two other clubs and they only get access to a ballot and even then have to pay for the ticket if they're a winner.

I sympathise that this probably started as a way of filling seats and has now become a 'right' for the moany loudmouth but as said, it's a pretty good perk of the job that was sure to come to an end.

Blue2112 said:
Dunne's own goal said:
Blue2112 said:
If they are being compensated to the same value as half a season ticket price then I don't see a problem.

see this quote from the employee “We always got two free season tickets which we all classed as part of our salaries."

To me that was just a perk which was now taken off, nothing that was part of their contracts. Absolutely nothing an employee can complain about.

I personally think this employee should've kept his mouth shut. anyway I've never understood why the employees got two ST's. I back the club all the way on this one

Somebody who knows the employee's rights will know better than me but if a 'perk' has been given every year for 'X' amount of years does this not then have some (searching for the correct word/phrasing) kind of commitment/binding agreement or whatever?

Don't get me wrong I'm not defending anyone moaning about this but if I and I'm sure everyone else on here had been given a 'perk/additional benefit' and then had it taken away we'd still complain as it's what people do especially where work/entitlements/benefits/perks are concerned.
Yes ur right it's called implied contract if u staret work at 6. Everyday for 5yrs say and then u stop the management can ask y and ask u start again because you have implied that's the time u start work !!

not read this thread, but did no one fail to mention that the ticket is part of his agreed contracted salary and therefore removing said "perk" would constitute breach of contract

if the club pay the value of the ticket into his wage rather than give him the free ticket then all's well

if you had a company car for 10 years, then the company suddenly decide you have to pay 50% towards it in future, how would you feel

oakiecokie said:
I'm no cynic said:
oakiecokie said:
Bbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaa.Another Tiny Tears,as I suspected.
By the way the Rags also think its the MCEN.Give over and get a life.Can`t take criticism,which it aint really doing as its only reporting on whats been relayed to them.
Bit like the Bobby pro story,but I bet you liked that really.

33eo9xy.jpg

Not at all.I make my assumptions based on having read the MEN for decades,unlike some lambs who follow the sheep and can`t stand anything remotely with a negative spin on it.The same people probably have said fuck all about the positives we have been given over the Bobby story,over the last few days,including a very good article in todays issue.
Go on have a read and don`t let it worry you so much.

the muen is a rag mag. end of.

oh and btw im nearly as old as your good self.

i used a staff members ticket for yrs (for free) sat right behind the away team. it is a privelige and the club have every right to withdraw it. stop moaning ! if not many take up the half price offer, should they really have deserved 2 free in the first place?

salfordpaul said:
i used a staff members ticket for yrs (for free) sat right behind the away team. it is a privelige and the club have every right to withdraw it. stop moaning ! if not many take up the half price offer, should they really have deserved 2 free in the first place?

yes, if its part of an agreed salary

shadygiz said:
not read this thread, but did no one fail to mention that the ticket is part of his agreed contracted salary and therefore removing said "perk" would constitute breach of contract

if the club pay the value of the ticket into his wage rather than give him the free ticket then all's well

if you had a company car for 10 years, then the company suddenly decide you have to pay 50% towards it in future, how would you feel

if they don't like it they can fuck off to old Trafford. plenty of blues will take their jobs.

de niro said:
shadygiz said:

if they don't like it they can fuck off to old Trafford. plenty of blues will take their jobs.

or they can go to tribunal and either win their jobs back or city lose a big comp claim

one of the big things tribunal judges dont like is tampering with peoples pay packets and wages

Timperleyblue said:
I disagree it's like me saying I work for National Grid so should therefore get free gas & electric on top of what they pay me.

The tickets are still on offer at half price so they are still winning compared to the rest of us

I couldn't agree more.

I would love to have a half-price season-card, so these feckers should just shut up and get on with it.

Or leave and allow someone else, who is happy to receive two half-price SCs take the job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.