Disgrace???

TheThirdDeano said:
These people got two free season tickets, you think about how much you pay for 1 season ticket and just for giving the fans a burger or begrudgingly giving them a hot chocolate they got themselves 2 free season tickets.
I don't think the burger staff get 2 free season tickets each, there'd be no room for the rest of us.

de niro said:
oakiecokie said:
I'm no cynic said:
33eo9xy.jpg

Not at all.I make my assumptions based on having read the MEN for decades,unlike some lambs who follow the sheep and can`t stand anything remotely with a negative spin on it.The same people probably have said fuck all about the positives we have been given over the Bobby story,over the last few days,including a very good article in todays issue.
Go on have a read and don`t let it worry you so much.

the muen is a rag mag. end of.

oh and btw im nearly as old as your good self.

No it isn`t,otherwise I wouldn`t have bought it for nye on 40 years,as well you know.Yes I have seen you in the flesh. ;)

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
The only disgrace is the MEN.

I would not be surprised if this "worker" did not exist and the story has been made up.

Me neither, the press have lost all credibility.

oakiecokie said:
de niro said:
oakiecokie said:
Not at all.I make my assumptions based on having read the MEN for decades,unlike some lambs who follow the sheep and can`t stand anything remotely with a negative spin on it.The same people probably have said fuck all about the positives we have been given over the Bobby story,over the last few days,including a very good article in todays issue.
Go on have a read and don`t let it worry you so much.

the muen is a rag mag. end of.

oh and btw im nearly as old as your good self.

No it isn`t,otherwise I wouldn`t have bought it for nye on 40 years,as well you know.Yes I have seen you in the flesh. ;)

my dad warned me off it 50 years ago. nothing has changed.

rastus said:
Its a benefit they were given as part of their job, every right to be a bit peeved as another poster who works for sainsburys gets 10% off his/her shopping. If that was taken away or reduced to 5% theyd be pissed off

Yes, of course you'd be peeved but then to go phone a newspaper screaming and kicking about how they're still giving you a discount but it's just no as big as it used to be, well that's just a whole different level of bitterness

Also there's a key difference between benefits being completely stripped away or just changed/reduced

blueju said:
Why the fuck would the local paper constantly slag off and undermine city I wonder?

1. Because it's now part of the Mirror Group.
2. Because their City Correspondent is a Rag
3. Because they don't get anything off City.
4. Because it's a s*** paper that nobody buys anymore.

cleavers said:
TheThirdDeano said:
These people got two free season tickets, you think about how much you pay for 1 season ticket and just for giving the fans a burger or begrudgingly giving them a hot chocolate they got themselves 2 free season tickets.
I don't think the burger staff get 2 free season tickets each, there'd be no room for the rest of us.
Then they'd turn up half an hour after the match had finished or some other equally inappropriate time. If the pie warming operation is anything to go by.

TheThirdDeano said:
rastus said:
Its a benefit they were given as part of their job, every right to be a bit peeved as another poster who works for sainsburys gets 10% off his/her shopping. If that was taken away or reduced to 5% theyd be pissed off

Yes, of course you'd be peeved but then to go phone a newspaper screaming and kicking about how they're still giving you a discount but it's just no as big as it used to be, well that's just a whole different level of bitterness

Also there's a key difference between benefits being completely stripped away or just changed/reduced

Plus a benefit is just that, it's a perk. A Bobby on the beat used to get free housing, dental treatment not anymore. My brothers job used to entitle him to a company car with the recession that went he now has to sort himself out. My other brother for thick end of 40 years just worked out of the same building less than two miles from his house, now with a restructuring he's required a couple of times a week to drive 70 miles to work no petrol money it's just his job. he can't retire yet so he'll have to put up with it for another 5 years. As the saying goes "lifes a woman, then you marry one, then you die"!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.