Disgrace???

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
City employed 467 members of staff in 2011/12. That's 934 free season tickets at an average price of £500. That's £467,000. Might not seem a lot in the 'grand scheme', but it's a significant saving in terms of non playing staff costs.

Besides, if employees want season tickets they should use their salaries to purchase them line everyone else.

Exactly this. A lot of money that will go towards shutting twatini up and/or paying an awful lot of office staff.

whistle-blower to face jail?

Found guilty by the good folk on BM, of tax evasion, ticket-touting, consorting with the MEN , depriving genuine supporters of a chance to visit the shrine, supporting a rival club, pure greed, being ungrateful for having a job, bringing the club into disrepute and not owning an inflatable banana or attending York away. Charges of witchcraft, bestiality, pedallling furiously, grooming and being a maoist were left on file . The prosecuting team received a mild rebuke for being dressed as kangaroos, even though this is considered custom and practice.

bellbuzzer said:
whistle-blower to face jail?

Found guilty by the good folk on BM, of tax evasion, ticket-touting, consorting with the MEN , depriving genuine supporters of a chance to visit the shrine, supporting a rival club, pure greed, being ungrateful for having a job, bringing the club into disrepute and not owning an inflatable banana or attending York away. Charges of witchcraft, bestiality, pedallling furiously, grooming and being a maoist were left on file . The prosecuting team received a mild rebuke for being dressed as kangaroos, even though this is considered custom and practice.
He's probably committed blasphemy & adultery as well so we're going to stone him to death.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
City employed 467 members of staff in 2011/12. That's 934 free season tickets at an average price of £500. That's £467,000. Might not seem a lot in the 'grand scheme', but it's a significant saving in terms of non playing staff costs.

Besides, if employees want season tickets they should use their salaries to purchase them line everyone else.

I'm wondering how many of them are actually city fans
Clearly some of them wont be so will have no interest in the season card
And will more than likely just flog it anyway
And that part needs sorting out.

This is a fact, one of the main considerations in this decision is due to staff selling on their tickets for overinflated prices.

Might be only a few, but they spoil it for the majority.

Skashion said:
Can see their point to be honest. Surely they consider the value of those seasoncards when negotiating salaries so if they've accepted a lower salary than they would had they not got the cards they are entitled to have a woman about it.

I think the club were saying they would be compensated in some other way (salary increase), not that the muen bothered to mention that in their raggy one eyed story

Why Always Ste said:
BringBackSwales said:
why do we sell out and have loads of empty spaces, especially in the west stand? These tickets have to be a big part of the reason

A good few people use their Seasoncards for access to the stadium, then move down to other areas of the ground so they can Stand with mates.

Other reasons are people having cards, and just using them to sell on on every home match.
if the ticket doesn't sell, nobody will sit in the seat.

One lad bought two cards (next to each other) but the seat is usually empty as he only sells the card for big games, and makes a big profit on it (selling the seat for example the Rag game at £400+

I have got two ST's as my mate was giving his up and I wanted it for my little lad. He is only 3 at the moment so isn't old enough to go yet so I carried on with an adult ticket. I would say every third game no-one uses it so I move and stand with my mates in 109. So that's the reason for two seats being empty for some games.

With regards to the free ST's for staff I would imagine that they are not written into anyone's contract of employment and have been a perk of the job. As such it can be removed by the club at anytime without explanation. They are still getting in effect their own ST for free so I don't see what their issue is.

If I worked for the club I would track down whoever has gone to the MEN and sack them. Who the f*** do they think they are? If I went to the press slagging off my employer that is what would happen to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.