Disgrace???

AZUL said:
It is not a lie to say that football clubs lie

Then why do you bother with them?<br /><br />-- Thu May 30, 2013 11:40 am --<br /><br />
acton28 said:
it is a disgrace, CITY is a culture and not just a business

Read the club's response. No-one loses out. Some will even gain from it.

kippaxblue76 said:
AZUL said:
My kids lie all the time but i still love them

Listen, I have made 2 phone calls to friends who work at the club this morning, the facts are they will not lose out, simple.

Correct. Too many people just fall for headlines and fail to follow reports through, let alone think about them.

kippaxblue76 said:
AZUL said:

Listen, I have made 2 phone calls to friends who work at the club this morning, the facts are they will not lose out, simple.
They shouldn't be discussing the consultation process with outsiders- it is confidential

AZUL said:
kippaxblue76 said:
AZUL said:

They shouldn't be discussing the consultation process with outsiders- it is confidential

Same goes for the person who blabbed to the MUEN!

AZUL said:
It is not a lie to say that football clubs lie
It is a lie to claim out football club is lying without the facts.<br /><br />-- Thu May 30, 2013 1:08 pm --<br /><br />
AZUL said:
kippaxblue76 said:
AZUL said:

Ahhh you are trolling then.

AZUL said:
kippaxblue76 said:
AZUL said:

So you can't speak to a friend but you can speak to a journalist? FFS

A pal of mine who works at the club told me about season ticket entitlement a couple of weeks ago. He said the staff were quite happy about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.