Disgrace???

Disgrace is a bit harsh, but I wonder whether it's all worthwhile.

Perks are a bonus, but over time they do tend to be seen as part of the overall package. I know if I got 2 ST's for free then all of a sudden had to pay several hundred for it I'd be a bit pissed off too.

Someone gets something for nowt and has the cheek to complain when it stops. No surprise the MUEN is first in the queue with a negative story.

Nobody should be getting in that ground for free.<br /><br />-- Wed May 29, 2013 3:26 pm --<br /><br />
stony said:
Someone gets something for nowt and has the cheek to complain when it stops. No surprise the MUEN is first in the queue with a negative story.
They are our local paper. Who else would run with it first?

Caveman said:
Nobody should be getting in that ground for free.

-- Wed May 29, 2013 3:26 pm --

stony said:

They didn't have to run with it at all. It's hardly news, just an excuse to have a pop at us.

Caveman said:

I'd love to see the percentages of negative/positive stories in relation to both City and United

I think we all know the outcome...it's a sad day when our local paper is usually the one sticking the knife in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.