Disgraceful Journalism again by MUEN

What he should do is sign/use sub standard english players, finish 7th get sacked and then the arseholes can write about what a bad manager he is, is there any decent journo's left in this country?

hilts said:
What he should do is sign/use sub standard english players, finish 7th get sacked and then the arseholes can write about what a bad manager he is, is there any decent journo's left in this country?
Im sad to say NO. they all competing for the lowerst level. Its gone from journalism to tabloid stuff.

This sort of story is why I don't buy this paper. Just another story to undermine city. This is after the poor showing of the under 21's at the euro. They are sowing the seed that English football is in such a state because of us. Its a pity that the MUEN can't get behind us instead of satisfying the needs of the armchair rags who buy their propaganda.

ancoats said:
muen scum

so joe hart going to be sold milner / rodwell on a free and lescott Richards barry out on loan

twats

Where does it say that soft arse ?
Just perhaps no reporters work on a Sunday,and they just take snippets from other media outlets and call it "Gossip Page".just like they do on the BBC Sport Index everyday of the week,only its called "What The Papers Say"
We at MCFC have a similar one on our OS you know !!! Ever read it ??
No you`ve got the fucking blinkers on as usual.

I've just trawled the OS MCFC and cannot actually find a place for complaints about their supine press / PR dept to be aired

Even the 'points of Blue' link, which I thought gave us space to feedback to the club, has nothing more that irrelevant annodyne sublinks but no actual place to leave comment atm

maybe they are aware of how pissed off people are with being villified in the media all the time..and don't want a public sunami of complaint

maybe they have no media strategy

maybe they just don't have a clue ...

no chance of us plebs finding out, that's for sure....

dom said:
I've just trawled the OS MCFC and cannot actually find a place for my complaint about their supine press / PR dept to be aired

Even the 'points of Blue' link, which I thought gave us space to feedback to the club has nothing more that irrelevant annodyne sublinks but no actual pvae to leave comment atm

maybe they are aware of how pissed off people are with being villified in the media all the time..and don't want a public sunami of complaint

maybe they have no media strategy

maybe they just don't have a clue ...

no chance of us plebs finding out, that's for sure....

Or maybe mcfc hierarchy are oblivious to what is written or reported on websites?

To be honest I couldn't give a toss where the players come from providing they put a shift in .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.