Disgraceful Journalism again by MUEN

hehe .........

not much chance of ever having a few 'mancs' in the Manchester City team again then , if the MUEN reckons that we aren't even gonna include english players !

BlueHalli said:
To be honest I couldn't give a toss where the players come from providing they put a shift in .

Absolutley and nor could I , but I'm getting fooked off being told that City are single handedly ruining the prospects of English football, if the case has truth, then why not every other top side.. and btw, before we get back to Mogerson, let's not forget that gollum was happy enough to fill his side with belgians and scots, dipperpool are hardly awash with engish talent, scum have no more english squad players atm than city and chelski and the arse = the united nations...

why the fook pick on City, and, even more bone-headedl, claim to know Pellers' policy on the issue before he has even arrived in post

mischief-making and inconsistency of the lowest order

Laughable cr@p

I had to laugh when the MUEN ran a story about Peter Reid warning Pellegrini he's got a hard job on following Mancini. Fuck me if Pellegrini's got it tough what the fuck has Moyes got on following on from the GPC. Oh hang on I forgot nobody's allowed to say anything negative about what's potentially going to happen over there though.

Blue2112 said:
I had to laugh when the MUEN ran a story about Peter Reid warning Pellegrini he's got a hard job on following Mancini. Fuck me if Pellegrini's got it tough what the fuck has Moyes got on following on from the GPC. Oh hang on I forgot nobody's allowed to say anything negative about what's potentially going to happen over there though.

It's a wall of silence, because they (meaning the ones who make most money out of them) are so bloody nervous about Moyes, they think that by focusing the attention away it will it go away.

We are in for a tough ride, whilst they try and deflect attention away from united, realise this and it makes it easy just to laugh it off

Blue2112 said:

This... any of this type of commentary has been muted , to say the least

The fact that no similar article has been posted about the much more significant rag succession, with it's gory precedent in the immediate post-Busby years, says it all for me...

The MEN is just a sad news / propganda recycling machine.. it mut be a bloody frustrating paper to work on for any journo with an iota of intelligence or imagination..

dom said:
BlueHalli said:
To be honest I couldn't give a toss where the players come from providing they put a shift in .

Absolutley and nor could I , but I'm getting fooked off being told that City are single handedly ruining the prospects of English football, if the case has truth, then why not every other top side.. and btw, before we get back to Mogerson, let's not forget that gollum was happy enough to fill his side with belgians and scots, dipperpool are hardly awash with engish talent, scum have no more english squad players atm than city and chelski and the arse = the united nations...

why the fook pick on City, and, even more bone-headedl, claim to know Pellers' policy on the issue before he has even arrived in post

Laughable cr@p

Well write to the Mail on Sunday was it who lead with this story.We all know its shit,but if you read the article more clearly the author has a point.There are too many average English players within our squad,some who we need to shift as we need to reach that next level,so we can compete with far more conviction in the CL next season.
Lets be totally honest, apart from Hart and hopefully Rodwell,could we find better players to cover the likes of Milner,Lescott,Barry,Richards and Sinclair ?
You have to say yes as all of those players were basically "bench warmers" under Mancini,but we don`t know yet who Pelle wants,but no doubt he`ll have been well briefed by the ex Barca lads.Based on who they`ve given us so far this window,excellent replacements already you would like to think and if we are to believe who else may be on their way to us,well who knows ??.
We know full well we need to keep "x" amount of English/Home grown lads for obvious reasons.No way will anyone let all those English lads move in one foul swoop,but I just don`t see too many of those five being in our starting eleven.

oakiecokie said:
dom said:
BlueHalli said:

Laughable cr@p

Well write to the Mail on Sunday was it who lead with this story.We all know its shit,but if you read the article more clearly the author has a point.There are too many average English players within our squad,some who we need to shift as we need to reach that next level,so we can compete with far more conviction in the CL next season.
Lets be totally honest, apart from Hart and hopefully Rodwell,could we find better players to cover the likes of Milner,Lescott,Barry,Richards and Sinclair ?
You have to say yes as all of those players were basically "bench warmers" under Mancini,but we don`t know yet who Pelle wants,but no doubt he`ll have been well briefed by the ex Barca lads.Based on who they`ve given us so far this window,excellent replacements already you would like to think and if we are to believe who else may be on their way to us,well who knows ??.
We know full well we need to keep "x" amount of English/Home grown lads for obvious reasons.No way will anyone let all those English lads move in one foul swoop,but I just don`t see too many of those five being in our starting eleven.

So are you saying that City have these players just to fulfill the quota?
Barry Milner Richards Lescott Hart and Rodwell are all England internationals...so we are hardly blocking their progress..Hart is a regular for England, Rodwell looks like an up and coming force who is no getting international attention again,Milner has had loads of game time, as has Barry; bothe have contributed , including goals; Lescott perhaps not so much Richards has been injured....

MCFC have hardly had a 'keep the saxons as a token' policy.. track the number of England appearances by City players since the turnover and they match most other top 4 clubs...
If those players did not grasp those opportunities, than that is hardly MCFC's fault

(Incidentally.. it would be interesting to track how many rag England players suddenly developed short-term injuries before international matches...)

Anyone hear that turnip headed woman Graham Taylor's swipe at us on Five Live today?

Speaking about the U21 debacle he gave it the "too many foreigners" line then said that City wouldn't sign any English lads this summer.

Who could we get who would improve us? Maybe Wilshere but Ars don't need to sell or Bale who would be stupidly expensive.

After that it's just a case of prospects such as Byram, Shaw, Will Hughes and Ben Davies.

Deepest Blue said:
Anyone hear that turnip headed woman Graham Taylor's swipe at us on Five Live today?

Speaking about the U21 debacle he gave it the "too many foreigners" line then said that City wouldn't sign any English lads this summer.

Who could we get who would improve us? Maybe Wilshere but Ars don't need to sell or Bale who would be stupidly expensive.

After that it's just a case of prospects such as Byram, Shaw, Will Hughes and Ben Davies.

Bale is welsh !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.