disgusting...

pride in battle said:
was embarassing,city fans need to get a grip BUT Mancini is not doing himself any favours
I agree completely. This time last season we were on the same points only for Hughes' draws to start. Mancini looks like he may be going down the same road. If so, his Christmas present may come early too.

lee-mcfc said:
i didnt boo but i will admitt i did chant bellamys name.

Me too mate. I wish we would recall him from his loan.

Would he improve us?

Yep.

I agree the fans that booed are pricks but there is no defending that performance today. At 60mins, with all the ball and birmingham no threat, why keep 2 holding midfielders on the pitch?? Zab for Kolarov cos he was tiring is fair enough. Even Santa Cruz for Milner was ok but tired or not, Barry for Tevez was a joke. With a extra striker, plus Johnson and Silva, Tevez's wouldn't need to run after every ball. Iv never wanted a manager out but tonight i want change.

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

We've drawn. How shit! boooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Since when did we become such a set of twats?

Get a grip!

We know that this is a team in the making. We know that we are desperate for a top class centre mid player, someone to drive us on.
We know we are short of a top forward to compliment Carlos, someone to give us options.

This cannot be addressed till Jan

We are undefeated in 3, ok we've only picked 5 points up. but that is a better ratio than media darlings Spurs.

Whatever Mancini's flaws we are 4th, clear & with a plus goal difference.

Everything looks good to me, potential for improvemnt but we are still in the pack after a dodgy month.

Shame our poor support doesnt have the same potential.

Won nothing & we are more like the rags than ever before....

Balti said:
lee-mcfc said:
i didnt boo but i will admitt i did chant bellamys name.

Me too mate. I wish we would recall him from his loan.

Would he improve us?

Yep.

he sure would

it just pains me when NO1 overlapps or nothing..so we pass backwards and start all over seriously it was shit today

the booing at HT was a joke though!

Palerider said:
Booing our own team seems to be some of our fans only contribution to matches. I sit in Colin Bell Level 1 the only noise some fans made was to boo at the end. Brilliant support not.

On Stuart Pearce - How he managed to keep us up with the pile of crap at his disposal and amount of money he had to spend I will never know.

Roberto Mancini - Been here nearly a year now and seems to me to have a totally negative approach and lack of understanding for what his customers/fans ( us ) want. I fully understand that being successful is not easy but having spent £300 million plus surely some excitement on a Saturday should be guaranteed? Some of the best memories of my life ( 52 years old ) have been at football matches. None have occurred under Roberto and I honestly do not expect that to change soon. I'm not a Mancini out guy but I would be lying if I said he was doing a good job. With the money we have spent my dad would have us in the top 4 ( possibly higher ). Football is a simple game , just go out and SCORE more than the opposition.
didnt know he had spent 300 mil.

the sad people that booed to day should take one hard look at them selves,we're city fans and should be proud of where we are.ok shite game but all teams have them.try goin to bournmouth and drawing 0-0 10 years ago or so.come on you blues its not even christmas yet and the booing has started.

n reddish blue said:
the sad people that booed to day should take one hard look at them selves,we're city fans and should be proud of where we are.ok shite game but all teams have them.try goin to bournmouth and drawing 0-0 10 years ago or so.come on you blues its not even christmas yet and the booing has started.
Spot on.

LoveCity said:
Money has corrupted our fanbase and created the new breed of plastics. I agree wholly, by the way.

so you are saying that over 40,000 fans that having been going since we moved to eastlands have now turned into plastics?

Dale Blue2 said:
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

We've drawn. How shit! boooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Since when did we become such a set of twats?

Get a grip!

We know that this is a team in the making. We know that we are desperate for a top class centre mid player, someone to drive us on. THOUGHT THIS WAS YAYA?
We know we are short of a top forward to compliment Carlos, BALO? someone to give us options.

This cannot be addressed till Jan WE CAN GIVE HIM A BILLION TO SPEND, HE'LL STILL BUY AN ATTACKER AND MAKE HIM DEFEND!

We are undefeated in 3, ok we've only picked 5 points up. but that is a better ratio than media darlings Spurs.

Whatever Mancini's flaws we are 4th, clear & with a plus goal difference. CLEAR OF WHO? 3 POINTS 'CLEAR' OF BOLTON, AND SPURS!

Everything looks good to me, potential for improvemnt but we are still in the pack after a dodgy month.

Shame our poor support doesnt have the same potential. I/WE DESERVE MORE! IN MY CASE, I'VE GIVEN TENS OF THOUSANDS OF POUNDS OVER THE YEARS, SUPPORTING MY TEAM. I'M SURE IT MUST BE TIME TO GET SOMETHING BACK SURLEY.

Won nothing & we are more like the rags than ever before....
WHAT'S THAT THEN? DEMANDING MORE? NOT STANDING FOR NEGATIVE DRIVEL AT HOME? SINGING A PLAYER'S NAME WHO ALWAYS GAVE HIS ALL FOR US?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.