Disproving Christianity?

scottyboi said:
ElanJo said:
Yea, silly me, spending about 30 mins of my time in the past 2 days talking about this. I should be spending 8 hours camped in the weekly Robinho thread. Fuck off!! lmao

I find religion interesting and you find whatever it is - barns and muffins? - that you find interesting.

poker and football games. I like history and battles ect but science and religion do nothing for me.

Am I actually doing a remotely good job in defending my faith? Or are you all just sat there laughing at me? I'll consider the response before I proceed to reply to your newest points ElanJo.

There is no such things as God.

Can I prove that? No. But as religious people don't have to prove God does exist I dont see why I should have to prove he doesn't.

My main issue is the effect Religion has on my day to day life, I think it's a crock of shit so why should it be allowed to have any effect on me, no matter how inconsequential?

Matty said:

Can I prove that? No. But as religious people don't have to prove God does exist I dont see why I should have to prove he doesn't.

My main issue is the effect Religion has on my day to day life, I think it's a crock of shit so why should it be allowed to have any effect on me, no matter how inconsequential?

Matty said:

But if you have no religion then how can it effect your life Matty?

mackenzie said:
Matty said:

This country is a Christian one. Just one example, off the top of my head, Sunday shopping hours.

Matty said:
mackenzie said:

This country is a Christian one. Just one example, off the top of my head, Sunday shopping hours.

You kidding? This country hasn't really recognised anything to do with retail and the Christian observance for nearly a decade or more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.