Divorce on the rise UK

Never a good idea to marry a woman you bummed the first time you met her < especially if it was up her wrong un > My mate married a brass he rattled in Thailand about 3 days later . It lasted longer that I thought it would .

Bit confused.

What’s the way of bumming them that isn’t up the wrong ‘un?

Thanks for sharing that Brian, but I have to say, I’m not sure it’s that healthy to be at a point where if another human being died you’d want to end your own life. I have a number of people I love dearly, but I genuinely hope I never reach that point.
You're interpreting my words in a particular way. I'm not saying I'd kill myself, I'm saying I wouldn't want to live anymore. A different thing. I would just give up.

I married at 25. Divorced by 40 and re married.
I think mostly we are very different people at 25 than we are at 40.
Agree with this.

With experience I can see where my marriage failed and what I personally could have done to correct it. I'm still friends with my ex wife, we have completely different lives now and pretty much settled in them.

Agree with this.

With experience I can see where my marriage failed and what I personally could have done to correct it. I'm still friends with my ex wife, we have completely different lives now and pretty much settled in them.
We change, sometimes together, sometimes further apart. Theres a case that you have to work at a marriage but if its gone its gone and no one should be unhappy.
Im now re-married and happier than i ever was

I'm a divorced guy too, got to try everything once as they say, mind you it was all her idea, got fed up of my antics. Most divorces are of that ilk aren't they? The girl generally does it, funny that

No chance of me adding to that statistic unless I get surprised on a leap year! Never popping the question seen too many cases of it going massively tits up and the bloke moving into a bedsit. Good luck to everyone who goes into it, just not for me, unless I meet Wonder woman and her Dads paying for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.