Divorce on the rise UK

i wanted one marriage only , long into old age , unfortunately i married twat number one the n twat number two , i will regret my choices to my grave
I guess some people get lucky and some don't

As we get older we drive different cars, dress differently, move house, change jobs, go on different holidays. Likewise with relationships, people change. If you both change and grow closer then that’s great but if you don’t then move on, it’s a short life and there is not enough time to be unhappy, bored or fed up.

Surely this is part of the problem at the moment? When things get tough and you need to work through them, people just fuck off and think something better is around the corner and the cycle repeats.

Its choosing the right person, I'm not sure getting married will ever alter that. Life is miserable because as a species we allow it to be so.
Which goes back to a point i made way back. The person we are in our 20s can be very different to the person we are in our 40s. Not in a bad way .

So sometimes falling out of love just cant be helped

I guess some people get lucky and some don't
I think that is it really , number one went off to war and that changed him for good , number two had no such excuse and just cheated with my friend / neighbour for a year before i saw a text on his phone , blamed it on me getting long term illness so my fault it seems , cunts both of them

Surely this is part of the problem at the moment? When things get tough and you need to work through them, people just fuck off and think something better is around the corner and the cycle repeats.
Believe me , when i made the call to end the marriage, leave the family home and a 9 year old son it was NOT taken lightly.
Youre making it sound like people have a bad week then fuck off

I think that is it really , number one went off to war and that changed him for good , number two had no such excuse and just cheated with my friend / neighbour for a year before i saw a text on his phone , blamed it on me getting long term illness so my fault it seems , cunts both of them
For number one i imagine that was tough all round, for both of you

For number one i imagine that was tough all round, for both of you
it was, he clammed up, went missing for days on end , cheating all over the place , always pissed when he did come home , stayed till he started hitting me in a pissed up rage , could only stand it so far . Now we are in touch and he talks about the war after years of councelling and accepts what he did to the marriage , we were soulmates but at the wrong time , makes me sad

it was, he clammed up, went missing for days on end , cheating all over the place , always pissed when he did come home , stayed till he started hitting me in a pissed up rage , could only stand it so far . Now we are in touch and he talks about the war after years of councelling and accepts what he did to the marriage , we were soulmates but at the wrong time , makes me sad
Terrible. He obviously shouldnt have done what he did, goes without saying.

I remember watching a documentary a few years back, may have been called Jacks Story.
It was about a young soldier , actually a city fan from down south, who on return from
Afghanistan just got into shit loads of trouble, fighting etc and actually ended up in military prison, maybe real prison, cant recall.
Although he acted like a prick he argued that the army turn you into an aggressive fighting, killing machine but when u get home youre expected to turn back into a normal member of society, just like that. No counselling for the shit youve seen, no training to go from a killer to a civvi , just get on that plane and by time youre back in blighty be ‘normal’ again

Terrible. He obviously shouldnt have done what he did, goes without saying.

I remember watching a documentary a few years back, may have been called Jacks Story.
It was about a young soldier , actually a city fan from down south, who on return from
Afghanistan just got into shit loads of trouble, fighting etc and actually ended up in military prison, maybe real prison, cant recall.
Although he acted like a prick he argued that the army turn you into an aggressive fighting, killing machine but when u get home youre expected to turn back into a normal member of society, just like that. No counselling for the shit youve seen, no training to go from a killer to a civvi , just get on that plane and by time youre back in blighty be ‘normal’ again
Yeah, i think those who committed suicide after the falklands was similar number to what we lost fighting it , add to the many that died after becoming alcoholics several years on , it changed the nicest of men unfortunately . My ex lost mates on the sunken ships and his ship was hit several times. He sorted himself out in the end but to late for us unfortunately

Big blueboy as well, hence how i got introduced to the mighty blues

Feel depressed now !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.