Do ESPN not like us now as well?

I honestly didn't think about it as a vendetta or anything like that it was meant tongue in cheek, that's why i was going to call it is the sound man is a rag, i don't believe in negativity and don't believe all the media are city hating loons.

I have learned that now we are were we are that these kind of things happen and we are in the news or media all the time mostly for bad points.

But i can say 100% the volume from the last 2-3 matches on espn have been cranked up when singing anti city songs and not when the other team score to a point were it is so noticeable that's why i have posted.

I am not sure if it happened at city cup tie at eastlands cause i was at the match.

norm-493b848dbff10-Sopranos,+The+(TV)+(1999).jpeg

dennishasdoneit said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
That's hardly irrefutable proof is it? Or does that make me deluded?

apologies for indicating you are deluded...but you show me another example where sky have made a clubs new signing look a ****?

I can't, but I dont monitor these things as closely as you it would appear. However if Sky were waging a conspiracy against us, given the media resources at their disposal, I'm sure they could muster up something a bit more substantial than showing some slightly less than flattering footage of our new signing.

dennishasdoneit said:
apologies for indicating you are deluded...but you show me another example where sky have made a clubs new signing look a ****?

I can't, but I dont monitor these things as closely as you it would appear. However if Sky were waging a conspiracy against us, given the media resources at their disposal, I'm sure they could muster up something a bit more substantial than showing some slightly less than flattering footage of our new signing.

i don,t monitor sky and in fact no longer have it. my posted example was just something i saw a couple of years ago, and indeed there have been countless examples posted my many other folk of snide,piss take comments by sky and now espn.my post is not on its own in this regard You may not agree with me but i suggest you "monitor "other posters views on the subject and continue to offer your incisive view on the same.

Well I watched a recording of the match earlier and all I can say is the Munich chants aimed at Webb came across loud and clear, presumably more evidence of a conspiracy...

Do not speak , stay out of sight ...... there any many that lurk in the shadows that seek to harm us!

2ns10dy.gif

LoveCity said:
He isn't paranoid, ESPN have been doing this lately, turning the crowd volume up to uncomfortable levels when chants like "You're just a sh*t Man United!" are aimed at us. Whoever calls it paranoia should rewatch the games, it is true.

You been sharing his skunk ffs

dennishasdoneit said:

i don,t monitor sky and in fact no longer have it. my posted example was just something i saw a couple of years ago, and indeed there have been countless examples posted my many other folk of snide,piss take comments by sky and now espn.my post is not on its own in this regard You may not agree with me but i suggest you "monitor "other posters views on the subject and continue to offer your incisive view on the same.

So explain to me how this conspiracy works then. Who's in on it? Everyone who works for Sky including the cleaning lady? Or just Rupert Murdoch using the power of suggestive thought?

And there are plently of sensible posters on here who agree with me on this. There is no fucking conspiracy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.