Do ESPN not like us now as well?

dennishasdoneit said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I can't, but I dont monitor these things as closely as you it would appear. However if Sky were waging a conspiracy against us, given the media resources at their disposal, I'm sure they could muster up something a bit more substantial than showing some slightly less than flattering footage of our new signing.

i don,t monitor sky and in fact no longer have it. my posted example was just something i saw a couple of years ago, and indeed there have been countless examples posted my many other folk of snide,piss take comments by sky and now espn.my post is not on its own in this regard You may not agree with me but i suggest you "monitor "other posters views on the subject and continue to offer your incisive view on the same.

Strange that ESPN have left their partnership with Chelski to join us isnt it.

They must want to destabalise us from the inside lololllolololol

80s Shorts said:
dennishasdoneit said:
i don,t monitor sky and in fact no longer have it. my posted example was just something i saw a couple of years ago, and indeed there have been countless examples posted my many other folk of snide,piss take comments by sky and now espn.my post is not on its own in this regard You may not agree with me but i suggest you "monitor "other posters views on the subject and continue to offer your incisive view on the same.

Strange that ESPN have left their partnership with Chelski to join us isnt it.

They must want to destabalise us from the inside lololllolololol

Now you've done it, adding fuel to the fire!!

FeedTheGoat10 said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
ESPN like me, they put me on tv after de jong hit the post, hugging a wall.
I saw that on MOTD. But they've never shown you doing the Poznan, have they? They only like to show you when you're upset!

ITV4 showed me IN poznan celebrating adebayors goal ;)

mcfc_nick said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
ESPN like me, they put me on tv after de jong hit the post, hugging a wall.
haa, was that you

Haha, Not my proudest moment i must say.
I believe the hands on this picture at the bottom are de niros also lol.

dan.jpg

DannyBoy2890 said:
mcfc_nick said:
haa, was that you

Haha, Not my proudest moment i must say.
I believe the hands on this picture at the bottom are de niros also lol.

dan.jpg
haa, class mate, ive always wanted to have a close up of me reacting to something, just like that or the couple when dickov scored against gillingham

I met this boy in Germany but after Poznan it all changed.

Calls and texts went unanswered, he point blank refused to answer my queries on how he was keeping.

The week after Lech rumour has it he was signing deals with Hello! magazine and Heat as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.