Do ESPN not like us now as well?

Citizen52 said:
I met this boy in Germany but after Poznan it all changed.

Calls and texts went unanswered, he point blank refused to answer my queries on how he was keeping.

The week after Lech rumour has it he was signing deals with Hello! magazine and Heat as well.

Have you wet the bed? ;)

Unknown_Genius said:
Wow, everyone's against us! MOTD showed us first yesterday, they hate us, Hansen said we didn't play well, he hates us, there were no highlights of the poznan, they must really have it in for the club, the forum is infested with rags spying on us all the time. Its like cold war propaganda sometimes on here.

Wouldn't have been first had we won!

MCFC's success allows the unprincipled to gather together and for once adopt the moral high ground. I am fast approaching the point where I will abandon all televised and radio-ed(!) City matches as they invariably are the source of cheap jibes by shits like Dirty Dan of Derby who think they can establish top broadcasting credentials by jumpin' on the 'I hate City wagon'.

OP may be a bit off the mark or taking the piss but from 3 mins into the game to the final kick Chris Waddle made nothing but negative comments about city - with the exception of saying that Kolarov takes a very good corner.
Cancelled ESPN yesterday

It's been picked up on in this blog too. Perhaps there's something in it, has anybody complained to ESPN?

<a class="postlink" href="http://iwasonceajuniorblue.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://iwasonceajuniorblue.blogspot.com/</a>

ESPN's coverage over here (at least in the US) carry a lot of the attitudes you find in English sports coverage, but a lot of that is just generic too the favoritism displayed by the Scum and 'Pools of the world.

But I have always found there online content to be fairly objective. This is probably due to the fact that Mark Stein, one of their head writers is a HUGE city fan.

I noticed it against Leicester in the replay, recorded it and watched it after getting in from the match. They were loud all night but the volume goes up when they sang your just a shit man utd.

Didn't notice it on Saturday cos I turned the volume down to avoid Waddles shite talk.

Its a valid point by the OP but not one to get worked up over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.