Do people enjoy the derby?

I don't know if I will be able to watch it TBH, I nearly have a hart attack in the first 20 mins of the game.
I get myself that worked up my hart go's like fuck my wife thinks i'm fucked in the head, its not somthing i can prevent as soon as i see them in the centre circle I start. It worried me that much in the last game (my hart) I am really thinking of just going upstairs and reading a book on the 12th

Hate derby day ...... never really did like em' , and i've been watchin' derbies since 1970.

It used to be smashin' back in the early seventies when there was little or no segregation in the kippax .... what fun filled days those were when the rags came for their annual visit!

Before last year's semi finals I had two near sleepless nights, then my stomach was churning all day. Maybe that was the thought of knocking those bastards out and going to Wembley to end the drought.
Fine when its time to go to the game.

Been lucky enough to go to most of the away derbys since Sven and now I cannot face watching the match in the pub with plastic rags in the room. We end up back at the pub later and either drown our sorrows or celebrate. It will be a good day this time.

Why bother watching City if you get so ate up about a game against the Rags? It used to be our Cup Final, and I'd kill to get a win, but now it should be a step on the path to glory.

Change your attitudes Blues, we are the Fucking Future!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.