Do we actually have a transfer strategy?

Wonder where we would be if we had stumped up for wan bissaka over Cancelo, de jong over Rodri and bought de ligt?

No you can't sign players who only want teams like Barca . You keep repeating your shit and the answer is still the same.
Repeating? Haven’t repeated anything. Just asked a question. Hazard, RVP, VVD, DeJong, de ligt, Maguire all players who we wouldn’t offer what other clubs did. Neither you or I know where they wanted to play as none would say once they’d signed I wanted city but they wouldn’t pay the wages/fee. I believe had we been willing to pay some of the above would’ve come and improved us.

Repeating? Haven’t repeated anything. Just asked a question. Hazard, RVP, VVD, DeJong, de ligt, Maguire all players who we wouldn’t offer what other clubs did. Neither you or I know where they wanted to play as none would say once they’d signed I wanted city but they wouldn’t pay the wages/fee. I believe had we been willing to pay some of the above would’ve come and improved us.

You keep harping on about the same bloody thing.

It was common knowledge ( except to you apparently ) that De Jong and De Light had ambitions beyond the PL .

we refused to pay the agents fees for Hazard many years ago .

As for RVP we apparently would have paid but the Rags made sure we did not get him , pretty sure the dippers had an agreement before they were threatened for tapping him up , and £80million for Maguire was not worth it as far as City were concerned.

As you were.

You keep harping on about the same bloody thing.

It was common knowledge ( except to you apparently ) that De Jong and De Light had ambitions beyond the PL .

we refused to pay the agents fees for Hazard many years ago .

As for RVP we apparently would have paid but the Rags made sure we did not get him , pretty sure the dippers had an agreement before they were threatened for tapping him up , and £80million for Maguire was not worth it as far as City were concerned.

As you were.
Banging on ? First time I’d asked the question you melon. Common knowledge to everyone? Behave - transfer details are only ever known to the players agents and clubs. The press and fans only speculate, and create narratives to suit themselves. Maybe you’re an ITK and had some special insight to our transfer dealings but I doubt it. I think it’s perfectly reasonable to ask a question on a transfer forum about could we have been better off had we signed certain players.

Banging on ? First time I’d asked the question you melon. Common knowledge to everyone? Behave - transfer details are only ever known to the players agents and clubs. The press and fans only speculate, and create narratives to suit themselves. Maybe you’re an ITK and had some special insight to our transfer dealings but I doubt it. I think it’s perfectly reasonable to ask a question on a transfer forum about could we have been better off had we signed certain players.
I'm giving you a like for calling him a melon.

Melon aggro melon aggro, hello, hello.

Personaly think we dodged a bullet with De leigit, very overrated

wan bissaka very good defender, but offers little or nothing in the attacking sense.

Maguire was over priced, but homegrown and would have fitted into the team easily, bad mistake and has cost us badly.

Personaly think we dodged a bullet with De leigit, very overrated

wan bissaka very good defender, but offers little or nothing in the attacking sense.

Maguire was over priced, but homegrown and would have fitted into the team easily, bad mistake and has cost us badly.
Agree re: Maguire and think Wan Bissaka could’ve improved offensively under Pep. He looks a better option that Cancelo that much is clear given that Cancelo can’t cement a place and looks very weak when defending

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.