Do we need a hard man in the team?

What we need is a proper goalscorer to get us 20goals a seson, champs lg is out of reach without one or two

But back then the other teams weren't trying to cripple us because we weren't as dominant as we are now. What is happening now is 100% a new tactic managers have thought up to stop us. They tried pressing us, they tried long balls, they tried parking the bus and now they are onto plan D which is to kick our best players off the pitch. If we tried fighting fire with fire you could stick your mortgage on that player being shown a red card instantly.

Defintely the managers to blame. Players are like robots now. They do as they are told.

I can't see the players and managers watching match of the day a few weeks back listening to Murphy and thinking "god why haven't we thought of that"

They know if we break, we often score. It's the only way to stop us and it seems injuring players is not a concern.

Obviously we aren't allowed to say anything about their players self inflicted injuries.

Do we need......

Proper referee’s who are competent in their jobs = Yes

This is the problem. Continental refs are so much better and maybe that's the answer. Share them around. Make ours go abroad and send theirs here. Much more likely to be impartial. Wonder why they don't do that already????

This is the problem. Continental refs are so much better and maybe that's the answer. Share them around. Make ours go abroad and send theirs here. Much more likely to be impartial. Wonder why they don't do that already????

Naybe but an actual great referee is hard to find. Look at the idiot today in our game

For me a referee now, in todays game should be an athlete in prime condition. Not some middle aged arsebag looking to create a headline. It wont be long till an on pitch ref is gone because once the video ref takes over then this is the beginning if the end for them

We have them. Walker, Delph, otamendi aren't shrinking violets.

They're terrified of making challenges because they get insta cards

I agree with this, will mean impartial instead of being potentially biased.

I understand why people may think this , but ...
... let me ask you this.

Which current player would make way for this ‘hard man’ , Fernandinho? De Bruyne? Silva?
I don’t think so.
I would pay charlie adam 50 k a week just to come on on 85 mins and nobble any offenders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.