Do we need to stop being so negative?

I understand the negative mentality as we all had it as Blues during the harder times. We broke some of those mindsets with historic and dramatic wins over the years. What bugs me as Blues still either holding onto the negative mindset or the ones with entitled opinions to criticse our team and manager instead of just getting behind them at all costs.... Like we used to do years ago.

I dont single out posters, but venting on BM is not a solution either. Matchday threads are painful.

One of the things I’ve noticed about some of the wealthy people I’ve met is how their wealth appears to be overshadowed by suspicion of others and a fear of losing it, to the point that it seems to make them unhappy. It seems to suffocate them to the point it appears to prevent them enjoying the benefits of the money and assets they have at their disposal. They also seem to moan all the time about how hard done to they are and how unfairly they are treated, despite the clear evidence being to the contrary.

Some of our supporters are like that. I guess they can’t help it, but it seems a shame to me that they can’t enjoy the ride a little more.

Fuck knows what they’ll be like when the party ends!
What party? What end !? ;)

Great! The Moaning Police have caught up with me on this site, now.
Looks like I'm gonna have to be off to moaning pastures new. I had a good run, I can't complain, really.
There's a knitting website that has caught my eye. Might go and start a dropped stitch thread on there. Get them all moaning. Laters ...
th-2033099976.jpg

One of the things I’ve noticed about some of the wealthy people I’ve met is how their wealth appears to be overshadowed by suspicion of others and a fear of losing it, to the point that it seems to make them unhappy. It seems to suffocate them to the point it appears to prevent them enjoying the benefits of the money and assets they have at their disposal. They also seem to moan all the time about how hard done to they are and how unfairly they are treated, despite the clear evidence being to the contrary.

Some of our supporters are like that. I guess they can’t help it, but it seems a shame to me that they can’t enjoy the ride a little more.

Fuck knows what they’ll be like when the party ends!
We could have aliens from the Planet Tharg in the Constellation of Questron parked just off the exosphere of this rock we're all on as it hurtles through Space-Time, waiting for the signal to 'Go' and obliterate mankind as they complete their wicked plans to colonise the Earth..

..and still there'd be moaning f**kers and WUMs from other (mainly Red Top) clubs on the 'Match Day' thread posting stuff about 'the state of our corners', 'FFS ----'*
(* insert your choice of player here), and so on and so on..!!

Great! The Moaning Police have caught up with me on this site, now.
Looks like I'm gonna have to be off to moaning pastures new. I had a good run, I can't complain, really.
There's a knitting website that has caught my eye. Might go and start a dropped stitch thread on there. Get them all moaning. Laters ...
View attachment 101411
IMG_5047.jpeg

I’m a new fan (since 2015ish) and an American who finally started reading forums this year because podcasts and articles weren’t enough. So take this with a grain of salt.

The most shocking thing to me is the hate/vitriol/negativity about certain players. I just don’t know why you wouldn’t want every player to succeed (even if you prefer another player that plays in the same position).

The dislike of officials seems a classic sports fan opinion, so I don’t see that as over the top negativity. I do feel like the British media seems to have a double standard and this forum has made me more aware of that, but I see that less as I’m not watching those broadcasts. I’m surprised how worked up people get by it though, but I also understand it’s much more personal than it ever will be for me.

I know many City fans and there’s been virtually no negativity about the football for years. Too many people on this forum have their reality skewed by the prism of what they see on here. A stupid post from some thick clown get magnified a hundred times because of the indignation it causes.

There was a time when City fans did wallow in negativity a bit but it was 25 years ago. Everyone I know is absolutely loving every season. To prove this, when was the last time a City team got booed off? Last time I remember was 2010 after a 0-0 draw to, I think, Birmingham.

many will remember the hatred towards UEFA, PL, PGMOL, Media equally as much as the trophies.

Srsly?

I'll remember KDB putting all and sunder to the sword, and Sergio smashing it into the net.

And hopefully much more to come from Phil, Ealing, Bernie and the rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.