Do we now love Sunderland!?

alanjames24 said:
ForzaMancini said:
No, always preferred Newcastle as they have better fans and their team isn't full of ex-rags. Mackams seem to hate us so we should hate them, majority of them fucking adore the rags and all of em were wanting them to win the league.

I took a right hook off one of them as they raided the Clarence 12 years ago. Better fans my arse.

are you sure??? dont think we played them in 2000.dont think we've had any trouble with sunderland since we sent them down,last game of the season in about 92'.epic 3-2 win.everyone swapping shirts over the no mans land in the kippax etc. in fact i know of some city lads that have gone to the tyne wear derby with sunderland lads,coz we hate newcastle so much.
they definitely dont hate us,and are the most loyal supporters of the north east,even though the press like to bum newcastle for loyalty.
as for raiding the clarence,think that was boro,at about 5 to 3,when most had gone to match,tried to get to the sherwood aswell,but got gripped by coppers.
i believe newcastle fans were great the other week,but that is a major rarity over the past 30 years of meetings home and away,something to do with 76 and a mackem scoring an overhead kick

dennishasdoneit said:
BlueMoonraker said:
dennishasdoneit said:
Too many bad memories of nasty days at roker park.
sunderland fans can get to fuck.
You've never even been!!

bit of a strange statement to aim at someone on a public forum. care to back up the statement, or you just being a knob?

HAHAHAHA.....Hey dennishasdoneit how many grounds have we been to up and down the length and breadth of this country only for some fucking Blue to tell you you've never even been HAHAHAHAHA Fucking love it.

I remember having a canny bag of tudor crisps and singing wheres your famous roker roar after that 4-2 win in the days of Mad Donald. Got my first 3pts on my driving licence speeding up there for a 1-0 and a flat tyre on the way back.

Blue2112 said:
dennishasdoneit said:
BlueMoonraker said:
You've never even been!!

bit of a strange statement to aim at someone on a public forum. care to back up the statement, or you just being a knob?

HAHAHAHA.....Hey dennishasdoneit how many grounds have we been to up and down the length and breadth of this country only for some fucking Blue to tell you you've never even been HAHAHAHAHA Fucking love it.

I remember having a canny bag of tudor crisps and singing wheres your famous roker roar after that 4-2 win. Got my first 3pts on my driving licence speeding up there for a 1-0 and a flat tyre on the way back.

yeah its funny that..the 4-2 night game win under machin, there must have been only 1,200 blues there on the side terrace..doubt if bluemoonraker was even born then-never mind deciding who was at grounds and who wasn,t .prick.

Big Dave Watson,The "King of all Geordies", no more "Elephant Man" or the coward,Roy Keane;

A Poznan in front of Scum fans and the Camera's and singing "Bluemoon" as Taggert got on the Scum coach ??

I think it would be rude not to have a "Love in" with them.

Also, We took three points or more of every team in the Premiership in our

TITLE WINNING SEASON

except for the Mackems. Respect.

Nice to have confirmation that the Sunderland fans hurt the United players as much as we hoped they had. Icing on the cake.

<a class="postlink" href="http://tyneandwear.sky.com/sunderland/article/21221" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tyneandwear.sky.com/sunderland/article/21221</a>

The same Sunderland fans that were absolute arseholes at SOL at Christmas when they stole 3 points?
Do we now love Sunderland?
Not in my lifetime !!!

As far as I'm concerned they're a good club with good fans.

ofcourse you're going to get the banter/piss-take when they beat us, we'd be no different, but what people have to recognise is that 'that day' it rose to another level and we all celebrated together in the defeat of a common enemy who most people can't stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.