Do we play good football?

Ok we'll play your game, in my "opinion" your wumming and trolling the forum with comments like that, especially after a 5-0 win.

It's easy this hiding behind the word "opinion" lark eh?

If you check my posts I have always sided with Mancini. The 5-0 doesn't matter, for the most part, like others have said, it was dull. It's one dimensional.

And it's not a "game". You are a mod. Behave like one.

If you check my posts I have always sided with Mancini. The 5-0 doesn't matter, for the most part, like others have said, it was dull. It's one dimensional.

Never in my life have I found a 5-0 City victory dull. If that's your genuine opinion (unlikely), then you're an absolute idiot.

I watch all the other games on tv and i can assure you we play pretty good football,it's having different players and being consistent that we need to push on

Maybe you should side with City not an ex manager. You might be able to enjoy a 5-0 win then.

Who else has said it was dull then or one dimensional?

Deary me this has got to be a pisstake or a wind up.

No,its just an opinion,silly......

While Palace may have been light on numbers,our football was scintillating at times - a cocktail of pace,power and trickery - it just goes to show what might have been this season with a fully fit and available squad to choose from.

The answer? Yes we do,very much :-)

No,its just an opinion,silly......

While Palace may have been light on numbers,our football was scintillating at times - a cocktail of pace,power and trickery - it just goes to show what might have been this season with a fully fit and available squad to choose from.

The answer? Yes we do,very much :-)
If folk want to live in the past crying into their cocoa then that's up to them. They just come across as widowers who won't allow themselves to fall for anyone else in case they dishonour the memory of their departed beloved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.