Do you believe in hitting kids?

6902443604b86e5be14b40_large.jpg

pominoz said:
Paul11/12 said:
The cookie monster said:

Never? Did u watch the video? How would U teach those kids to respect other human beings?

-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:04 am --

PickfordG said:
How anybody can hit/smack any part of there childs body in beyond me, discipline is fine bur there are plenty of way to do this without what is essentially violence.

Yes I do have a child and there is nothing he could do that would make me want to smack him.

He is only 10 though so ill come back to this thread after his teenage years :)

A CHILD, try having 3/4/5 kids, when u see the eldest's bad behavior is rubbing off on the rest! U small minded brown cord wearing namby pamby !! open ur eyes to the world we are living in!

Jesus Christ!! Is it school holiday time in the UK?

nope.

Never, never, never under any circumstances and anybody that has is either someone who cannot control their anger and shouldn't be allowed to have children or someone who believes it's OK and equally shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children. End.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
pominoz said:
Paul11/12 said:
Never? Did u watch the video? How would U teach those kids to respect other human beings?

-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:04 am --

A CHILD, try having 3/4/5 kids, when u see the eldest's bad behavior is rubbing off on the rest! U small minded brown cord wearing namby pamby !! open ur eyes to the world we are living in!

nope.

It's worse than i thought then, where have a these numpty's suddenly come from lately?<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:09 am --<br /><br />
Molson Girl said:
Never, never, never under any circumstances and anybody that has is either someone who cannot control their anger and shouldn't be allowed to have children or someone who believes it's OK and equally shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children. End.

You are new here, i would advise you to find a tin hat.

I agree with you, by the way.

pominoz said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
pominoz said:

nope.

It's worse than i thought then, where have a these numpty's suddenly come from lately?

-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:09 am --

Molson Girl said:

You are new here, i would advise you to find a tin hat.

I agree with you, by the way.

Thanks for the advice, they all seem quite harmless though even if some of them are deluded fools.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:30 am --<br /><br />
TCIB said:

That's my mom!

Molson Girl said:

What if they are trying to get out of the cellar or chew through the ropes / bars - surely a bit of a slap is ok?

Mark - TheBlue said:
Back Story : http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein?c=home

Video [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l93wAqnPQwk[/youtube]

Each of the young people who had a part in this abuse should be secured over a bench and given 6 of the best with a rattan cane, all done in a controlled manner and in front of their parents.

As for lashing out at kids who misbehave then no, it is quite rightly outlawed imo.

themadinventor said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
Back Story : http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein?c=home

Video [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l93wAqnPQwk[/youtube]

Each of the young people who had a part in this abuse should be secured over a bench and given 6 of the best with a rattan cane, all done in a controlled manner and in front of their parents.

As for lashing out at kids who misbehave then no, it is quite rightly outlawed imo.

I believe the parents of those little fuckers should be given the punishment you recommend.

The kids are a product of their upbringing.

Molson Girl said:

It's not about anger, I'm a very calm person but I have lightly slapped my daughter on the hand after she continually bit me. I've told her not to bite, I've verbally chastised her, raised my voice, but she carried on... sometimes you have to have that next option. It has worked by the way, she knows now that biting is wrong and has consequences. I'd be interested to hear (genuinely) how you would have dealt with this problem.

By the way, don't say "end" as if your opinion is the only one, it's childish in itself. Adults can and do disagree on this subject.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.