Do you believe in hitting kids?

Molson Girl said:
Never, never, never under any circumstances and anybody that has is either someone who cannot control their anger and shouldn't be allowed to have children or someone who believes it's OK and equally shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children. End.

Why do you keep doing this jools? Is your life that empty?

9a35e59a.jpg

Damocles said:
Molson Girl said:
Never, never, never under any circumstances and anybody that has is either someone who cannot control their anger and shouldn't be allowed to have children or someone who believes it's OK and equally shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children. End.

Why do you keep doing this jools? Is your life that empty?

I was a bit suss earlier when i replied to it, i checked its posts and saw "****" was used, very unusual for a female.

Thought i would keep an eye on it, but you are on the ball, Damo.

That's a very general title.

I'm 25, when i was growing up, i think it was still common practise/widely accepted. The only reason i'd be against it, is the amount of kids, having kids, who don't understand why they would be using that discipline technique and can't control themselves appropriately.

GStar said:

I'm 25, when i was growing up, i think it was still common practise/widely accepted. The only reason i'd be against it, is the amount of kids, having kids, who don't understand why they would be using that discipline technique and can't control themselves appropriately.

"Discipline technique"? It's assault.

pominoz said:
GStar said:

"Discipline technique"? It's assault.

Right-o.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.