Do you care about being considered a 'big' team?

I remember a Rangers fan saying they were a proper big club because they sold 43,000 season tickets, the same year we sold errrrr 43,000 season tickets, he just would not accept it. Media indoctrination

Let the thick dickheads believe what they want to believe. Our chairman promised us to compete at the highest level, and he delivered us mount Everest.

Wait until the little birds clear those 115s, they're going to sing our name until the end of time.

They're gonna believe what they want regardless of anything, even if we're exonerated of all charges, we'll have paid someone off (Paying after we've been dragged through the mud, no less, make it make sense.)

I believe we're different to the red shirt cartel, big, small, long or perpendicular, it means nothing, we're not like them and that's what matters to me. We are huge though. Huge clubs win the league four times in a row. It's not for 'big' clubs.

It's taken a while not to get pissed off about it but now I don't care. Just show them these and go about my day.

F_K4obfXsAABdry

That would make a great banner.

The fact that we won three trophies but didn't win the donestic double and that is somehow being interpreted by some as a poor season and reason to get the Citeh Bingo card out is quite telling.

Last season, I spend about £12~20 to watch city's matchs online.
A little contribution to your "not big" team/club.

Define a 'big' club;

Size of support (whether based in reality or no)?
'iiiiiiiiistory (whether based in reality or no)?
Infrastructure and resources?
Current performance?
Social media 'clicks'?

Let's have it right, I care about what we think and feel about our club - as for the jealous red no-marks, I couldn't give less of a fuck.

Nowadays gives me quite the warm glow that this is what they have been reduced to - embrace it and enjoy it blues............. :-)

48613891cef94d2b85aac448dd08e562.jpg

I remember a Rangers fan saying they were a proper big club because they sold 43,000 season tickets, the same year we sold errrrr 43,000 season tickets, he just would not accept it. Media indoctrination
Those days are gone. One offs bring in more money so seasons are on the way out. Liverpool, eg, have very few seasons holders.
I have no idea what constitutes a big club: those with the biggest gobshites?
City is the club I fell in love with as a boy, I didn’t care whether we were big or small.
Actually, we are Massive, massive I say.

Last edited:
Ultimately, big or small is a function of winning and the acknowledgment that small clubs don’t win big trophies on a regular basis. Accordingly, it’s impossible to call City a small club.

We have not always been a big club, even when we have been well supported, but it’d be foolish for anyone to state we are not a big club today. In fact, there’s a serious case to be made that we are in the category of “Biggest clubs in the world.”

That said, big club or small club, they’ll always be MY club. No-one can change that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.