Do you care about being considered a 'big' team?

West Ham shifting 55K seasons tickets puts them up there with any club on the planet support wise & Villa are the rags of the midlands,
Think you’re well wide of the mark myself, compare historic attendances to City and apart from a couple of golden years in the early 80’s Villa haven’t achieved a lot at all in the last 110 years. As for West Ham, I like them, but not a chance.

United have a lot of fans who don’t even like Manchester or Mancunians. If that’s what being a big club involves they can stick it. The real test of how ‘big’ we are will come if Pep is gone, the PL succeed in fitting us up and we have 8,000 extra seats to sell.

United have a lot of fans who don’t even like Manchester or Mancunians. If that’s what being a big club involves they can stick it. The real test of how ‘big’ we are will come if Pep is gone, the PL succeed in fitting us up and we have 8,000 extra seats to sell.
If that happens we will be back to 32k or maybe 42k ......not 60k every other week.

Utd fans at Wembley have been known to call us manc cunts or northern wankers.

Not really bothered tbh, when another club can get 84,569 inside their own ground for a competitive domestic fixture then we'll talk.

The Red Cartel may be bigger, but as long as we are better, that'll do for me.

If that happens we will be back to 32k or maybe 42k ......not 60k every other week.

Utd fans at Wembley have been known to call us manc cunts or northern wankers.
I remember once being told by some southern rags to "f*** off back to your council house" at London Vic Station. I don't really want to repeat my forthright response on this family friendly forum but sufficed to say it made them very irate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.