Do you care about being considered a 'big' team?

Every club is big to it's fans. We are one of the most successful clubs in England, and we were a big club prior to our takeover having won domestic and European trophies. A sleeping giant that awoke and is now called plastic because the same fans who were applauded through the dark times haven't suddenly become 100,000 strong...and yet we are plastic!

I couldn't give a shit. I'm 45 year old, I sure as fuck didn't start supporting us because we were a big team.

We're the most successful team of the modern era. We've broke every single footballing record that has ever been set. Big team or otherwise, we're having a hell of a good time.

Do I give a shit what envious, desperately jealous, bitter fans of other 'so called' big clubs think? Do I fuck.

We are what we are. What defines "big" in football? I hate all the "my club is bigger than yours" shite. Let the children debate that crap.
The media never harangue Everton for being smaller than Liverpool or Celtic for being smaller than Rangers. Because whilst they will never be at their neighbours levels of support they are still very large well supported teams.

Do I fuck and what the fuck is a big team. Let the dickhead rags, dippers and tarquins etc swing the we’re the biggest team dick swing. I’m quite happy to be just Manchester City who win trophies. Ta.
We're the only club in World football having to compete against FC Disney land and the football regulatory bodies. Think we have negotiated the Grand National course pretty well since 2009 and am looking forward to the future.

The media never harangue Everton for being smaller than Liverpool or Celtic for being smaller than Rangers. Because whilst they will never be at their neighbours levels of support they are still very large well supported teams.
I'm no Scottish football expert but I've always considered Celtic a bigger club than Rangers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.