Do you care about being considered a 'big' team?

I remember a Rangers fan saying they were a proper big club because they sold 43,000 season tickets, the same year we sold errrrr 43,000 season tickets, he just would not accept it. Media indoctrination
Aye but when Rangers were shit in the early 1980s, they were getting crowds as low as 7,000-8,000 when third or fourth in the Premier League. Then Graeme Souness arrived along with wads of cash and attendances went up and Rangers won something like 10 out of the next 11 titles.

There’s no escaping facts like that attendance record. City have been a big club for a long time but we haven’t always been successful but at the moment we are hugely successful and that I do care about.

Spouting off about being a big club is for Rags and Dippers.
Yet they say we have no history.

Couldn’t give a toss I know what City are they’re my galaxy. I stick by this rags have the most insecure fan base in football the dippers just cultist villa spurs so far off my radar they’re insignificant don’t care about them.

Didnt start supporting City as it was a fanbase full of plastics. So why would i care about that now??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.