Do you care about being considered a 'big' team?

All across social media, rags, dips, tarquins and the odd villa, spurs etc supporter will call us a small team and say we'll never be as big as united/their team/in general no matter what we do.

I don't know about anyone else, but I have and probably will never care about being a 'big' team. I've seen what being a 'big' team means. It mean being like the red shirt cartel.

We have solid local support, and that's something I appreciate the most about us. Salt of the earth Mancunians, and even surrounding areas that have been going for years and supporting us at rock bottom. Supporters of those teams say they've been there for the downs, but their downs are finishing midtable, ours were Division 2 and the fabled York City result. They don't get it, and never will.

But what are your thoughts?

we were classed as one of the biggest, most loyal fanbases when we were winning nothing.

`Ever since the 6-1 game and we've sang about empty seats at the Swamp, we've had it back the other in terms of being a little club.

Fuck 'em all

we were classed as one of the biggest, most loyal fanbases when we were winning nothing.

`Ever since the 6-1 game and we've sang about empty seats at the Swamp, we've had it back the other in terms of being a little club.

Fuck 'em all
This is how it feels to be Cityyyyyyyyy

Measuring a football club’s worth by its size is truly reprehensible.

Vicariously taking ownership of your own club’s size, as a coping mechanism, is the apotheosis of crushing insecurity as a football supporter. ‘I feel better about my club, and my support of it, because it is a big club’. ffs. It’s fucking pitiful.

So, no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.