Do you celebrate a goal immediately or wait incase VAR rules it out?

VAR is a fcuking joke and we all know it.
It’s being manipulated to give whatever decision (they) want.
Until it is used in the same way as it is in Rugby, it will always in my opinion be used just to control games for the cash cows.
It MUST be made visually available to everyone in the stadium and those that are making these shocking decisions need to be held to account.

Like many others, I have been scarred by Spurs at home. We went fucking mental - remember being clambered over on seats by fans - just to see the VAR screen. I've never felt such a noticeable depletion inside a ground as that moment.

Since then, unless it's absolutely obvious that it can't be ruled out then it's usually my first post-celebration thought.

Like many others, I have been scarred by Spurs at home. We went fucking mental - remember being clambered over on seats by fans - just to see the VAR screen. I've never felt such a noticeable depletion inside a ground as that moment.

Since then, unless it's absolutely obvious that it can't be ruled out then it's usually my first post-celebration thought.
Spot on

Stopped going when VAR started so not fussed anymore. Without VAR there is still post match banter about if, what, maybe if etc. Unfortunately my dodgy ticker can't stand waiting 5 minutes to celebrate a goal and that has killed it for me. I started watching City because they were sh1t and the sh1tter they got the funnier my mates who supported them were.The performances now are galactic but VAR is just another nail in the "match experience" coffin.Sorry!

I celebrate immediately and hope for the best!

I don't think many people waited last night. When the second goal went in everyone went mental!

Me After every goal we score

100.webp

Sadly, I wait until I hear for sure. We have been burned too fucking much. I understand why it is there but I fucking hate it and what it has done to the game...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.