Do you celebrate a goal immediately or wait incase VAR rules it out?

Many happy moons have passed since but I do not think, outside of the Aguero goal, that I have celebrated a goal in the way I did with Sterling's disallowed one. Went fucking berserk and got back only to see that dreaded blue screen and the dirty three lettered V word. It was a head in hands moment.
still got my head in my hands over that one. Cant even bring meself to watch a replay.

Depends.

A lot of our goals compared to other teams are very marginal anyway.

Rodris screamer, not a problem.

Jesus goal the other night. Held my breath.

Like somebody else has said it depends how important the goal is as well.

There is nothing worse than the gutted feeling I get when VAR pops up for any critical goal we score. I don’t mind the relief I feel when it’s the other way around though. I celebrate with one eye on the tv watching the replay for any possibility it’s going to get overturned.

Many happy moons have passed since but I do not think, outside of the Aguero goal, that I have celebrated a goal in the way I did with Sterling's disallowed one. Went fucking berserk and got back only to see that dreaded blue screen and the dirty three lettered V word. It was a head in hands moment.
This is still ingrained in my mind. Horrible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.