Do you eat the crusts?

Panty crusts make a decent condiment. A few in the pepper grinder adds a piquant kick to savoury dishes.

One of the questions on my MENSA test was: Egg is to shell as A Bread Slice is to a: Crust b: Loaf c: Wrapper
That was 40 years ago and I still don't know the right answer (if there is a "right" one).

It's the best bit!

Especially on freshly baked...
When I get breakfast at Radissons hotel (somewhat rare these days) I cut off all the crusts and just leave the inners for those soft cunts!

Connesours breakfast: Double Espresso, Sparkling white wine, fresh orange juice and crusty bread crusts wallah

Save them all the way down the loaf to keep the bread fresh, then toasted with as much Kerrygold as they’ll hold!

The wife likes to put one in the dogs chewy bone treat ziploc bag, as it keeps the treats soft for longer. Poor thing is 14 years old….the dog, not the Mrs! I live in Illinois, not Kentucky!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.